What the actual fuck.

I was asleep on the couch and some dude walked into my apartment.

It's 5:30AM so it is dark and I couldn't make out who he was. He was saying he needed to hide. I told him he needs to leave and kept responding "I can't". He must have been high out of mind or something. He asked me if I had seen his dog Max, and asked me if I was James. I repeated calmly that he needed to leave. Thank fuck after what seemed like the longest few minutes of my life he left.

I'm glad I could have been murdered tonight all because my dumbass roommate forgot to lock the fucking door after coming in last night.

Fuck.

My heart is racing from adrenaline, and anger.

this is terrifying. 

the lock on our apartment door is broken and doesn't lock unless you actually turn the deadbolt. so i live in constant fear of stuff like this happening. i have to go check the lock like 5 times before i can go to sleep at night. 

Right?!

You call one guy "Hey Mister Shorty Shorts" while you allegedly smack his ass (which was not as firm as everybody seems to think), and all of the sudden you're stuck in the same position with your own private office in the back of the warehouse.

hahahaha that totally sounds like something i would do. 

hell, i've always wanted a private office, so i maybe i should just stop holding back on my impulses ;)

It's definitely easier to masturbate there than having to walk to the rest room.

I was gonna say this.

I once posted a facebook status that was way wrong, but I found it hilarious.

it was something to the effect of "I'd masturbate at work a lot more, but the other people in the salesroom always give me these dirty looks".  What followed was people who got the joke, and others who were offended.

I was gonna say this.

I once posted a facebook status that was way wrong, but I found it hilarious.

it was something to the effect of "I'd masturbate at work a lot more, but the other people in the salesroom always give me these dirty looks".  What followed was people who got the joke, and others who were offended.

Thank god your job doesnt read your facebook.

omg. that's a HUGE kennel. a person could totally fit in there!

cute dog!

That's what I said right before I attached the latch.

The dog (Dakota) was super cute, but that girl could jump six feet without a running start...hence the need for a kennel.

All in all, about 45 minutes of my time in exchange for a bill paid and a Ruhstaller Capt. California Black IPA. Not bad at all.

That's what I said right before I attached the latch.

The dog (Dakota) was super cute, but that girl could jump six feet without a running start...hence the need for a kennel.

All in all, about 45 minutes of my time in exchange for a bill paid and a Ruhstaller Capt. California Black IPA. Not bad at all.

that's not bad at all! i also really enjoy building things because i'm weird. but a beer would've definitely been a nice bonus!

Weirdest packaging I've ever seen

i know i've ordered them before, but can't for the life of me remember what their packaging looks like and it's really bugging me now. explain, cheesy sir!

Looks like I'm weird too then. The way my brain is wired, I can't stand seeing things in pieces. Puzzles, models, furniture.

I would love to pick up a side job building the display furniture at Ikea.

yes!!! i love love love building ikea stuff. when my roommate moved in, i went on an ikea run with him and his parents (so i could finally build the awesome lime green shag rug i had been coveting and didn't want to have to carry all over brooklyn) and he bought all this furniture and i was like "i will build it all for you!!!" and his parents WOULDN'T LET ME. i kept insisting i wanted to do it and they were all "no no no" and then i went to the bathroom and came back and they were like "we just hired the ikea people to come do all that" i was SO bummed. they seriously robbed me of one of my few joys in life. 

that's not bad at all! i also really enjoy building things because i'm weird. but a beer would've definitely been a nice bonus!

i know i've ordered them before, but can't for the life of me remember what their packaging looks like and it's really bugging me now. explain, cheesy sir!

AjWdADT.png

Yeah, I have no drawing skill. Basically the box was double the size. The only way to fit the record in was sideways against 2 opposing corners, then they put (not enough) bubblers on either side. A mouse could have pressed on both sides & collapsed it. It came opened at the top too. I'm amazed the condition of the record was excellent. You'd think they'd have lp mailers. They're like $1 a pc on Amazon. But $3 shipping for 3 lps in 2 different shipments is a helluva deal.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic