It fucks you up for a couple days after.

I can't disagree with this. I've showed/recommended it to quite a few people over the years & they were pretty dead inside for a few days/weeks. I had an ex who ran out of the room crying when the sex party scene happens. It took me 2 hours to get her to come outta the bathroom.

I can't disagree with this. I've showed/recommended it to quite a few people over the years & they were pretty dead inside for a few days/weeks. I had an ex who ran out of the room crying when the sex party scene happens. It took me 2 hours to get her to come outta the bathroom.

That dread feeling is why I haven't watched Anti Christ

I felt like crying at that scene too. It was absolutely terrible.

Just got called a fucking faggot while sitting at a red light. Then the dude's friends added "Yeah fuck you faggot!"

This is why I carry knives...and my girlfriend just ordered me pepper spray.

Those guys have bigger problems in their lives. Anyone who says shit like that has deeper psychological problems. Like off American Beauty.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic