Speaking of selfies, just an anticipatory apology to my IG followers because at some point soon I will be posting another shirtless selfie. Promise it's the last one until I eventually get a chest piece.

Never apologize for you IG. I post nonstop pics of my dog and yarn and I feel okay about it.

Which btw, GHOST I am almost done with your facehugger !!!! Bear can verify because I was knitting the legs yesterday when we skyped ! Also he has never seen the movie so I had to explain what it was. : /

But the legs bend and I'm so happy ! I just need to get them all attached !

Never apologize for you IG. I post nonstop pics of my dog and yarn and I feel okay about it.

Which btw, GHOST I am almost done with your facehugger !!!! Bear can verify because I was knitting the legs yesterday when we skyped ! Also he has never seen the movie so I had to explain what it was. : /

But the legs bend and I'm so happy ! I just need to get them all attached !

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Looks like when it rains ignorance, it pours. I've been at the laundromat for the last few hours. As I was taking my girlfriend's underwear out of the dryer a woman walking by ushered her 4 year old daughter away quickly and I heard her whisper "This is why I don't like taking you here." I was like "Whatever, maybe the kid was being shitty" but nope, the woman was giving me dirty looks like the whole time I was folding.

Even with my Hella pretty nails and the purse how did she not just think "He's doing his partner's laundry too" and then immediately move on with her life?

This is a cool read about a dude auditioning for Foo Fighters as a touring guitarist: https://medium.com/@f6x/the-paralysis-of-perfect-774afadcbcd

(At least it wasn't the guy that tried out for them, brought a brand new case and guitar, only to end up having it be locked without a key on him. Hahhaha.)

Looks like when it rains ignorance, it pours. I've been at the laundromat for the last few hours. As I was taking my girlfriend's underwear out of the dryer a woman walking by ushered her 4 year old daughter away quickly and I heard her whisper "This is why I don't like taking you here." I was like "Whatever, maybe the kid was being shitty" but nope, the woman was giving me dirty looks like the whole time I was folding.

Even with my Hella pretty nails and the purse how did she not just think "He's doing his partner's laundry too" and then immediately move on with her life?

Hey some guys like to wear women's under garments.

I was wondering the same thing, only, "why is she taking her kid to the laundromat for life lessons and social studies"

I just found out the brother of a kid I used to work with died today, just 3 weeks after the kid I worked with. Both probably heroin OD's, but no one can confirm with me. It sucks to see people so messed up on drugs, and then die from it. I feel really bad for their parents right now too.

I'm soaking my nipples in shot glasses filled with salt water. Pretty sure this is the most ridiculous shit ever.

It's more ridiculous when it's your penis.

I just left a fancy work party to celebrate some product launches.  Free booze and food at some nice ass place with a great view of the city.  I only worked 5 hours today :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic