I woke up at 8, fell back asleep at 11 and just woke back up. I'm fucking with my sleep schedule so bad right now.

I slept from 9:00ish last night until about midnight, took the dog out and then went back to sleep until about 8:30 this morning. I was beeeeeeat yesterday.

Welp I have two bone bruises on my right foot so I'm off today. What's everybody doing?

Making final plans for Chicago, next Sunday.  Last show of the Dead.  My tickets came in this morning.  Party at the Moon Tower.  

Yonder Mountain String Band tonight, at a local spot

Bathing at some point.

What fell if you bruised your foot?

I slept from 9:00ish last night until about midnight, took the dog out and then went back to sleep until about 8:30 this morning. I was beeeeeeat yesterday.

I have no idea why I fell back asleep for so long, must have been boredom. It's been raining since last night so my brain must just want to sleep. Everything is flooded again, the river is over flowing.

It could be because I started my anxiety medicine again after so long too. I know when I started it last year all I wanted to do was sleep until my body adjusted to it.

I have no idea why I fell back asleep for so long, must have been boredom. It's been raining since last night so my brain must just want to sleep. Everything is flooded again, the river is over flowing.

It could be because I started my anxiety medicine again after so long too. I know when I started it last year all I wanted to do was sleep until my body adjusted to it.

Both reasonable reasons to sleep!

Making final plans for Chicago, next Sunday. Last show of the Dead. My tickets came in this morning. Party at the Moon Tower.

Yonder Mountain String Band tonight, at a local spot

Bathing at some point.

What fell if you bruised your foot?

Coworker dropped a pallet on my foot

I cannot sleep like that anymore.  I used to be able to, but it doesn't happen at all now.  Naps rarely happen.  I go to bed fairly late and usually wake up before my alarm.  My body does not like sleep?

I used to nap all the time, now I feel like shit if I nap. I'd rather go through the day lacking sleep.

China, IL is one of my favourite things on TV. I'm so glad they bumped it up to 22 minutes, show works much better with a longer run.

True. I have to say that some of the original shorts are my favorite things on the internet ever though.

It got picked up for a 4th season, but I have no idea when it actually runs on TV.

True. I have to say that some of the original shorts are my favorite things on the internet ever though.

It got picked up for a 4th season, but I have no idea when it actually runs on TV.

Sunday nights.  The third season just ended with a 40 minute musical episode, it was ridiculous.  Cat Power was involved, haha.

Sunday nights.  The third season just ended with a 40 minute musical episode, it was ridiculous.  Cat Power was involved, haha.

I thought the musical was fucking brillianttttttt.

I just watch them on a website for cartoons that I've shared with a couple people on here. Shit's tight.

I turn 30 in 8 months. The closer it gets, the more it makes me realize I've not done shit with my life. I don't care about turning 30, it just puts things in a weird perspective. I've lived a really boring, passive life, which is probably why I'm alone, anxious, depressed and lonely all the time. Time for change before I hit 30, can't make it all bad.

I am trying to find another turntable, to set-up a small listening system for my upstairs bedroom, but there is not shit on craigslist. I don't need anything fancy, just one that is not a crosley type that will eat records.

I turn 30 in 8 months. The closer it gets, the more it makes me realize I've not done shit with my life. I don't care about turning 30, it just puts things in a weird perspective. I've lived a really boring, passive life, which is probably why I'm alone, anxious, depressed and lonely all the time. Time for change before I hit 30, can't make it all bad.

I am trying to find another turntable, to set-up a small listening system for my upstairs bedroom, but there is not shit on craigslist. I don't need anything fancy, just one that is not a crosley type that will eat records.

I turn 30 in September and I'm stressed !!!!! I'm still not done with my bachelors :unsure: I also found my first white hair so that's adding to the sadness.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic