I turn 30 in September and I'm stressed !!!!! I'm still not done with my bachelors :unsure: I also found my first white hair so that's adding to the sadness.

I have not done anything with my degree either. My hairline is receding a bit, and thinning on top. I also can't grow a beard, which usually balding dudes can. Damn my shitty genes!

I have not done anything with my degree either. My hairline is receding a bit, and thinning on top. I also can't grow a beard, which usually balding dudes can. Damn my shitty genes!

I think I would like to study abroad for a semester before I graduate. That could make things pretty exciting ?

I can't grow a beard either. :unsure:

At least I'm still sexy as fuck! ;)

But I'm in the chip vendor business. We just got a quarter raise and it's only been 3 years !!!

Haha :P  I was super stoked because they hired me at a pretty low rate, but after 3 months I got a $2 raise :)

This week was roughhhhhh though.

Shiiiiiiit...I'm still way into Louisville HxC to this day. 

Grew up there and got hooked on the scene. 

I still love a ton of it. It's really the only HxC I can listen to anymore. I was born in southern Indiana, and when I started/dropped out of college it was at U of L, so I've always had a certain sentimental attachment to it. I've talked about it before, but I worked at a pretty rad coffee shop and booked a show that was my buddies in Like Wolves, Achilles, Such Gold and...LORDS. Blew the doors off that shit shack. :)

Saturday night for me is one of incredible boredom. I was supposed to go out with a friend to this local beer grub pub, but she flaked out on me at the last minute. 

Eh my night is consisting of me waiting for some vicodin to wear off so i can go pick up some chipotle.  I'll probably get crazy tonight and sort through my jar of change while listening to records.

I still love a ton of it. It's really the only HxC I can listen to anymore. I was born in southern Indiana, and when I started/dropped out of college it was at U of L, so I've always had a certain sentimental attachment to it. I've talked about it before, but I worked at a pretty rad coffee shop and booked a show that was my buddies in Like Wolves, Achilles, Such Gold and...LORDS. Blew the doors off that shit shack. :)

You are leaving out Kodan Armada, Black Cross, By The Grace of God, Guilt, National Acrobat...

I could go on...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic