I used to get Hummus a lot at my old job. Not really a name, but I never correct anyone, it's easier.

Now it's really bad that people you work with call you the wrong name, at least with me it's just someone on the other end of the phone line who heard my name said when I answer it.

I've also people just assume I was named David or Mike.

I once got "Are you sure you name isn't Steve?" I was like "Well I WAS sure, but now I'm beginning to question it"

That is so weird. People are odd with shit like that.

I used to get Hummus a lot at my old job. Not really a name, but I never correct anyone, it's easier.

Now it's really bad that people you work with call you the wrong name, at least with me it's just someone on the other end of the phone line who heard my name said when I answer it.

Haha Thomas. Hummus. Thomas. Hummus.

It's just funny to think that anyone in their right mind would have themselves convinced that someone said their name was hummus.

Any good suggestions for some quality headphones that won't break the bank?

I kinda like the whole bluetooth vibe too for working out wirelessly. I'm looking on Amazon right now just wanted to see if you guys had any opinions.

Grado are not bad, but they are not closed so sound will leak out. I have a pair of SR60's I like, for the rare times I use headphones. Sennheiser's are always recommended too.

Any good suggestions for some quality headphones that won't break the bank?

I kinda like the whole bluetooth vibe too for working out wirelessly. I'm looking on Amazon right now just wanted to see if you guys had any opinions.

I've been converted to the cult of Sennheiser. I got the over ear and sent back my on ear because they were too tight for my fat head. The on ear sound more processed and the over ear sounded more balanced.

Grado are not bad, but they are not closed so sound will leak out. I have a pair of SR60's I like, for the rare times I use headphones. Sennheiser's are always recommended too.

I'll check them out! Apparently my laptop can't handle VC, Amazon, and iTunes all at once without shitting all over the place.

I've been converted to the cult of Sennheiser. I got the over ear and sent back my on ear because they were too tight for my fat head. The on ear sound more processed and the over ear sounded more balanced.

Sennheiser is wonderful. I'v used their products for years. When I was in a cool metal band in high school and wanted a wireless rig so I could jump on people and shit...Sennheisers wireless unit is fucking bomb.

Edit: do they have a bluetooth over ear headset? That might be the way to go if they do.

Sennheiser is wonderful. I'v used their products for years. When I was in a cool metal band in high school and wanted a wireless rig so I could jump on people and shit...Sennheisers wireless unit is fucking bomb.

Edit: do they have a bluetooth over ear headset? That might be the way to go if they do.

I play guitar pretty decent but I don't know anyone else who plays instruments

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic