Hey Tina, I showed your turtle pizza to my wife (who is obsessed with turtles by the way), so guess what she insist we are making tomorrow night...

Haha. You have no idea how much I struggled. I originally promised bear a dinosaur pizza but it looked like a blob so I went the turtle blob route

But make sure you take a pic !! I wanna see B)

It's just 3 times, of which one was between LaGuardia and JFK airport, so I thought it would be better to have a longer layover.

That's not too bad. I imagine the long flight from the US to Europe is horrible. I hated being cramped on the plane for my 1 hour flight a few weeks ago. I'm sure you were on a bigger plane though, which helps.

Work needs to end. I'm going to finally re-alphabetize my records. I got lazy and just tossed them in wherever and hate it. Also going to try to clear out more stuff I never listen to and hopefully sell some stuff to buy more stuff.

Edit: Also redoing my set-up today. I'm moving it to where my TV used to be, since I unhooked my TV due to never using it. It'll be much closer to where I normally hang out.

I just woke up and getting fat from our wonderful food sounds great right now

Mornin' Small Talkers

Check this out Dom1

http://kotaku.com/japan-has-a-my-little-pony-cafe-1736899014?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic