I'm glad it's my Visa and not one I use very often so I won't be frustrated with it in the foreseeable future while I'm trying to pay the card down (too many records!!!!)

I think most retailers are not ready for them yet. The Oct. 1st date seemed pretty rushed to me.

It's cold and raining here. I had to turn my heat on. No one wants to do anything, plus I have to work at 730 tomorrow morning. Just spinning some records until I decide to go to bed.

It's cold and raining here. I had to turn my heat on. No one wants to do anything, plus I have to work at 730 tomorrow morning. Just spinning some records until I decide to go to bed.

Get your cart moved over and your set up where you want it now on the new tt? The wife and I just finished watching Horns which she's been trying to get me to watch for a while now. Gotta say I was impressed

It's Friday night baby!! Someone needs to pull up the Friday night thread.

I'm busy getting mad with UPS about them not delivering my package. It's a fucking $20 record from Amazon, why would a signature be needed? Also, don't arbitrarily decide you're going to drop it at some Vietnamese market on my street as a "UPS drop point" without asking me first.

Get your cart moved over and your set up where you want it now on the new tt? The wife and I just finished watching Horns which she's been trying to get me to watch for a while now. Gotta say I was impressed

Yes and no. It sounds good, but I notice some surface noise and pops and clicks on stuff I never heard before. Mostly it is super quite though. Not sure if it's just the new turntable bringing out more imperfections, or misalignment. I'll tweak it some tomorrow after work. 

Never heard of that, sounds like a b horror flick.

I went to spin my Smiths s/t, and somehow it has tape residue all over it. Now I need to replace it, since it won't wash off very easily. Not happy.

I'm busy getting mad with UPS about them not delivering my package. It's a fucking $20 record from Amazon, why would a signature be needed? Also, don't arbitrarily decide you're going to drop it at some Vietnamese market on my street as a "UPS drop point" without asking me first.

That is pretty fucking stupid. They dropped off my FSF today with no issues, they even bagged it up to keep the rain off it.

That is pretty fucking stupid. They dropped off my FSF today with no issues, they even bagged it up to keep the rain off it.

This is how things usually go lately...but when I have problems with them it's always like pulling teeth to get them solved. Driver is stopping back by my apt in a few to drop it off because my actual UPS driver is terrific. UPS as a company is garbage though.

This is how things usually go lately...but when I have problems with them it's always like pulling teeth to get them solved. Driver is stopping back by my apt in a few to drop it off because my actual UPS driver is terrific. UPS as a company is garbage though.

They really are. I always hate having shit shipped by them, too many horror stories from people I know who worked there and the way they describe how they treat packages. That's awesome of your driver to bring it by though. 

They really are. I always hate having shit shipped by them, too many horror stories from people I know who worked there and the way they describe how they treat packages. That's awesome of your driver to bring it by though. 

Yeah, he's a rad dude. Apparently they started not just dropping stuff in my building anymore, and they started defaulting to delivering to that weird Vietnamese market because there's so much theft in my neighborhood... Weird.

It's got Daniel Radcliffe in it so I was hesitant, but harry potter he is not. It's a killer movie so I would recommend checking it out

Oh! I know what movie you are talking about now.

I'm in Oslo now, just 8 hours and I'm finally home!

Good luck with the flight bear!

My day started wonderfully. Flat tire on the way to work (same one as last time- plug came out), then the pop machine at work dropped my water to the bottom. I should just go back to bed.

My day started wonderfully. Flat tire on the way to work (same one as last time- plug came out), then the pop machine at work dropped my water to the bottom. I should just go back to bed.

It's like a curse for you to work on weekends isn't it? Tire shops here won't even plug tires anymore so they want to charge you $20 for a patch. I just spend the extra $5 and get a used tire so I know it's not gonna go flat again.

Edit: Good morning for whatever it's worth :)

I'll just call the towing company I used to work with, and have them come by and plug it for me for free again.

At least for the hour I've been here, the phone has not rang once.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic