Apparently no one on this site buys records from the sale forum anymore, I can hardly get a single bite on any topic I start. Maybe if they were all $1 I would.

Linkie?

What gets me is how picky everyone is. I was selling a 2005 black FUTCT and was going to let it go at $80 but a little less than 1/2in seam split and minor corner ding are a deal breaker on a record that's usually 1fiddy or so.

Linkie?

What gets me is how picky everyone is. I was selling a 2005 black FUTCT and was going to let it go at $80 but a little less than 1/2in seam split and minor corner ding are a deal breaker on a record that's usually 1fiddy or so.

If it were the LP or something that had issues I'd understand but some minor sleeve issues I'll take if I get an awesome deal.

Yeah, no shit. What's up with that? I'v been trying to sell shit for months and nothinggg. No low balls. NOTHING.

Same. Even discogs is a bust right now, if it's not a super huge pop punk band with rare records. A lot of my stuff has tons of people with it in their wantlist, but nothing.

John, did you check out that new Maritime after you downloaded it? I'm not sure I dig it. Their last release took a few listens for me to get into though.

Linkie?

I just bumped it. I am going to add some stuff tonight, need to verify pressing an colors on some stuff. Need to clear some space for stuff I'll actually ne listening to.

Same. Even discogs is a bust right now, if it's not a super huge pop punk band with rare records. A lot of my stuff has tons of people with it in their wantlist, but nothing.

John, did you check out that new Maritime after you downloaded it? I'm not sure I dig it. Their last release took a few listens for me to get into though.

Haven't yet, I'm actually directing a funeral as we speak ;)

Haha me too. I have not gotten a single offer on it. I'm not even looking for outrageous prices. Whatevs. I don't like to sell my records anyway.

I don't normally, but I've had some stuff for a long time I know I'll never listen to. I hate clutter in my house, so I want it gone. Less stuff = better for me, esp. with trying to move across the country and all.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic