i mean he's probably been banging random chicks every night since he was 14. can't blame him for being honest about what kinda girl he wanted to bang that particular night.

and seriously? he's performing all his songs from when he was a kid? this 25 year old dude is performing songs about partying while his parents are out and.... whatever the hell his other songs were about? has he even bothered to make some new songs or is he just riding out his former glory exclusively?

nevermind. my curiosity is gone. that was the douchiest thing i've seen so far this year.

He played Another Earthquake near the beginning and then did newer songs for awhile and then ended with That's How I Beat Shaq, Aaron's Party, and I Want Candy.  The crowd wasn't as into his newer stuff, but still would dance and jump and all that.  Surprisingly, he still can sing and dance.

No, that's got to be the douchiest thing that will ever happen this year. I feel like he participated in exactly 0 rehearsals before embarking on this tour of former glory.

I read somewhere (maybe on here?) that he stopped in the middle of a song during one of his shows to go make out with a girl backstage. Class. He's got it.

They had to have have rehearsed because they had choreography for the songs, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened.  

how do his back up dancers live with themselves??

nevermind, they're probably banging 16-year-olds too.

They were on America's Best Dance Crew.  And now they're his back up dancers.  So I don't know. 

He played Another Earthquake near the beginning and then did newer songs for awhile and then ended with That's How I Beat Shaq, Aaron's Party, and I Want Candy.  The crowd wasn't as into his newer stuff, but still would dance and jump and all that.  Surprisingly, he still can sing and dance.

They had to have have rehearsed because they had choreography for the songs, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened.  

They were on America's Best Dance Crew.  And now they're his back up dancers.  So I don't know. 

there's no doubt in my mind the guy can still sing. that's why i was so curious if he's exclusively performing decade old material. i had an entire scenario in my head that said "he has no new material, because he's such a douche no producers or labels will work with him anymore. and he most likely didn't write his 'hit' songs back in the day anyway" but ok cool, now off to google some new Aaron Carter songs to see what kind of style he's gone with as an adult.

eh, as far as pop music & club music goes, it's not bad. If it had gotten pushed in 2011 when he released it it probably would've been a hit. I guess not having a label has something to do with that. or he was too lazy to self promote.

off to wikipedia!!

"On January 23, 2011, Aaron Carter's manager Johnny Wright announced that Carter had entered a treatment facility "to heal some emotional and spiritual issues he was dealing with."[14]

After entering the facility, Carter's first message to his fans was,

"The main thing in life is not to be afraid of being human."On February 10, 2011, it was announced that Carter had successfully completed a month of rehab at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California."

so i guess he got out of rehab and was all "fuck yeah!! gettin my shit together!! let's get back in the studio! hire Flo-Rida!" but it didn't pan out...

so he went to broadway. starred in the fantasticks as the lead. cool for you bro. finding a new niche i guess.

OH.... and then in early 2012 his sister died of a drug overdose..... ok yeah, that will definitely fuck up your attempt at a comeback.... especially if you're already troubled and kind of fucked up.

sooooo a year later he's touring. that's cool. alright. good to know from another VC member that he is performing his new shit. I guess the best way to get people into your new music is to force the fans of your ancient material to listen to it at a show. makes sense.

Don't ask me why i find Aaron Carter fascinating. Seems like an entitled douche who is half ass trying to have a career. But i guess being a child star by age 9 will fuck your shit in unimaginable ways.

So I just got home from seeing Aaron Carter.  Yes he's still around and bringing the party, possibly to a place near you.  He's aware that he's pretty much just cashing in on nostalgia.  Kind of a scummy guy tho.  Talked about wanting a college girl, bringing girls back to his hotel, all that kind of stuff.  Dude's probably getting it in right now.  Fun night though, would recommend.  He sold out the place too which was surprising, but it's amazing what nostalgia does.

This guy was all over Radio Disney back the the day, now he fucks and sucks.

I Want Candy

there's no doubt in my mind the guy can still sing. that's why i was so curious if he's exclusively performing decade old material. i had an entire scenario in my head that said "he has no new material, because he's such a douche no producers or labels will work with him anymore. and he most likely didn't write his 'hit' songs back in the day anyway" but ok cool, now off to google some new Aaron Carter songs to see what kind of style he's gone with as an adult.

eh, as far as pop music & club music goes, it's not bad. If it had gotten pushed in 2011 when he released it it probably would've been a hit. I guess not having a label has something to do with that. or he was too lazy to self promote.

off to wikipedia!!

"On January 23, 2011, Aaron Carter's manager Johnny Wright announced that Carter had entered a treatment facility "to heal some emotional and spiritual issues he was dealing with."[14]

After entering the facility, Carter's first message to his fans was,

"The main thing in life is not to be afraid of being human."On February 10, 2011, it was announced that Carter had successfully completed a month of rehab at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California."

so i guess he got out of rehab and was all "fuck yeah!! gettin my shit together!! let's get back in the studio! hire Flo-Rida!" but it didn't pan out...

so he went to broadway. starred in the fantasticks as the lead. cool for you bro. finding a new niche i guess.

OH.... and then in early 2012 his sister died of a drug overdose..... ok yeah, that will definitely fuck up your attempt at a comeback.... especially if you're already troubled and kind of fucked up.

sooooo a year later he's touring. that's cool. alright. good to know from another VC member that he is performing his new shit. I guess the best way to get people into your new music is to force the fans of your ancient material to listen to it at a show. makes sense.

Don't ask me why i find Aaron Carter fascinating. Seems like an entitled douche who is half ass trying to have a career. But i guess being a child star by age 9 will fuck your shit in unimaginable ways.

One of his new songs was written for him by the lead singer of The Script.  I don't know if that will help him at all, but maybe he'll have a big comeback or something. LOLJK

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic