At what age would you say it is "ridiculous" to still live at home (someone who never left, not someone who say went to school, came home, and lived with their parents until they paid off debts)?

I my two best friends are both 27 and have never lived outside their parents house. It's gotta be getting close to ridiculous if not there already. I offered them both a room for $200 a month (no utilities, just $200 flat) and neither took me up on it. Either retarded or cheap.

Im almost 21 and still live with my parents and I feel ridiculous. But im too poor to move out and I like my job and dont really want to get a new one. I would love to move out and pay 200 bucks a month. Those guys are crazy for not taking you up on it. Especially for being 27... I would feel super ridiculous if I still lived with my parents at that age.

Go see Chvrches, they're coming from Scottland to play for you and who know's when they will be back. Also by the time they come back they could be way bigger then they are now. And I hear they're really good live. Im going to see them when they come to MN myself. And its probably cheaper than Say Anything so you can save your mom some money..

Yes

My sister had her appendix (dicks) taken out today. It is a bummer because she will have to miss a couple ultimate frisbee tournements while she recovers. 

My appendix burst inside of me when I was 5, so they took that some colon and about 3 feet of entestines (sp?). Got me the standard scar on my lower right waist and a gnarly one up my belly button. I like to tell people its from a knife fight.

My appendix burst inside of me when I was 5, so they took that some colon and about 3 feet of entestines (sp?). Got me the standard scar on my lower right waist and a gnarly one up my belly button. I like to tell people its from a knife fight.

yeah mine ruptured too. i was scheduled for a hernia operation, the doc told me i was too sick come back in a week...i had a ruptured appendix for a week. had the surgery and they fixed my hernia too! i dont remember if i got a 2 for 1 deal....

ive had my share of stomach surgeries, they are horrible, but i too have some wicked scars.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic