okc used to have dachshund dashes like horse races and they would race for like 30 seconds and it was so cute ! There would be a ton of dachshunds and I would always take her so she could go mingle. They also sold $1 hot dogs and the bread had little legs. I wish I had a picture

This is the second most adorable thing I've ever read.

something about that brown sugar that makes musical magic, and then ruins everyones lives. Ugh I have had a lot of tragedy in my life because of heroin addicts and I don't even know someone who OD'd just the actions of those addicted to it

I don't know how musicians do it, the few junkies I knew would just do nothing all the time. They were impossible to talk to when high.

I don't know how musicians do it, the few junkies I knew would just do nothing all the time. They were impossible to talk to when high.

they are impossible to talk to, I even tried to get back into my ex's life like a year after we broke up cause she was using behind my back. Even on methadone she was just a blabbering mess, frustrating trying to even have a conversation so I receded again.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic