i had a roommate in college that would grind her teeth in her sleep. it kept me up for many, many nights!

my friend has tmj so i've researched it a bunch with her... usually the clicking comes with pain for that diagnosis. i'm not sure whats going on bc it only happens once in a while.

Yeah, sleeping near someone who grinds their teeth can be annoying. I guess being single is ok for some things, since I'm not annoying anyone.

Weird. Maybe it's just natural and you're just noticing it more now. My jaw pops too sometimes when I eat, but it seems to happen in weird cycles (like nothing for years and it'll suddenly start back up for weeks on end).

My grinding is also dependent on what is going on in my life, so I don't always do it. Usually it's stress that causes it, or the few times I've tried to quit smoking, the nicotine withdrawal does it too.

Yeah, sleeping near someone who grinds their teeth can be annoying. I guess being single is ok for some things, since I'm not annoying anyone.

I dated a girl ages ago who ground her teeth while she slept and would always forget to put in her guard. I would wake up to what sounded like forks scraping against a china plate... it's was quite unnerving...

I dated a girl ages ago who ground her teeth while she slept and would always forget to put in her guard. I would wake up to what sounded like forks scraping against a china plate... it's was quite unnerving...

Yeah, it sounds terrible. I've known a few people who have done it. The weird thing is I barely have any marks to show I grind my teeth, the dentist said he can see it a bit, but not bad. He thinks I probably clench my jaw more, which still causes the same pain and issues.

MOOOOOOORRRNNNINNNNG all! Im kinda excited today...after today I am off for 4 days in a row, tomorrow im taking a trip to see the greatgreenone, Saturday taking my girls to have breakfast with santa, and then relaxing. whoop whoop

Nice! Enjoy that 4 days weekend. I have a 3 day weekend, since I have to work the Saturday after, but an extra day off is always nice.

You and Jason getting some tacos?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic