Corrections... is a pretty fine record, but you made a good choice.

I agree my buddy has it, and plays it sometimes when we hang out. His SDF collection is much larger, but he was the one who introduced me, He at the show spent like $60 on records and a shirt including corrections

I'm jealous of your Cramps collection Dea, I almost bought Psychadelic Jungle at the last record convention but it was $30 :( (it was really clean)

I'm glad I was able to get them when I did, but a lot of my collection came from working at a radio station, so they have seen MUCH better days. One day the rest of my crew decided we were going to unload about 75% of the vinyl we had, and we were allowed to go in and take what we wanted. Being one of the few people working that summer, I ended up with ~400 records, half of which should really have been thrown out.

Luckily, they were some of the gems that rarely got played, so were left in decent condition.

I'm glad I was able to get them when I did, but a lot of my collection came from working at a radio station, so they have seen MUCH better days. One day the rest of my crew decided we were going to unload about 75% of the vinyl we had, and we were allowed to go in and take what we wanted. Being one of the few people working that summer, I ended up with ~400 records, half of which should really have been thrown out.

Luckily, they were some of the gems that rarely got played, so were left in decent condition.

that's awesome, most of my collection came on the cheap from working in record stores. It has been cut back a couple hundred in the last few months, due to no income. But it will all come back around

I understand that - I sometimes just keep the really beat up ones for sentimentality, honestly. The one that really bummed me out, though, was the 68' release of White Light/White Heat by VU. Someone had taken something sharp and carved into the record. Getting that home and taking it out to see it, I was furious haha

To be honest I usually try to find records with worn covers. Major price difference and as long as it's VGish it doesn't really bother me

I don't like buying beat records online, but in person I don't mind. I can visually grade like nobody's business, since I used to buy records for a living

I understand that - I sometimes just keep the really beat up ones for sentimentality, honestly. The one that really bummed me out, though, was the 68' release of White Light/White Heat by VU. Someone had taken something sharp and carved into the record. Getting that home and taking it out to see it, I was furious haha

I have a DJ copy of straight outta compton, in the shrink lol. It plays ok actually except the last song skips a few times but it looks awful

I don't like buying beat records online, but in person I don't mind. I can visually grade like nobody's business, since I used to buy records for a living

Haha, yeah, that's why I hate buying used stuff online. Also why I didn't get back to you last night, I was tired and didn't want to do that much thinking

Haha, yeah, that's why I hate buying used stuff online. Also why I didn't get back to you last night, I was tired and didn't want to do that much thinking

it's ok and no rush or anything you are under no obligation to buy further (plus I've cut down to the point that there is little I'm anxious to part with)

I'm weird too, I want the US not UK ones if possible because my digital was the US track listing so that's what I'm used to.

us has an extra song on the first 2, sound quality is better for the original UK dunno bout how the rhino reissue stacks up. I've only heard the S/T and I think its good but I wasn't blown away by the difference with the sire original

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic