Dikembe. Decent emo band, first EP is overhyped as balls.

CB was exciting and fun - Mediumship had a couple interesting songs, and 'donuts in a six speed' was a cool direction, but as a whole just wasn't a distinctive release to me

I don't feel so good probably cause I've only had beer since breakfast, and I'd rather starve than make small talk with the present company upstairs or put on pants

Drink more beer? It's practically like eating bread AND you'll get more comfortable with small talk

CB was exciting and fun - Mediumship had a couple interesting songs, and 'donuts in a six speed' was a cool direction, but as a whole just wasn't a distinctive release to me

Drink more beer? It's practically like eating bread AND you'll get more comfortable with small talk

I successfully waited it out, and scrounged up some food but it was slim pickings

They really should have just had less explosions and shelled out that Will Smith money.

It's a shame he's such a shit head. He has a team of writers who rewrite the script of any movie he joins to make it fit his "brand"

The only thing I saw in the trailer that I gave any sort of shit about was Jeff Goldblum.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic