Yeah, Greg did those and the hand!

I don't think it does, at least I don't know it. It was a weird transition period for him when he was going from his more painterly stuff to the traditional stuff he's doing now. I'm super glad I caught him during that time.

Yeah, they came out super well. And next time we hang out I'm high-fiving your chest. Haha.

Yeah, Greg did those and the hand!

I don't think it does, at least I don't know it. It was a weird transition period for him when he was going from his more painterly stuff to the traditional stuff he's doing now. I'm super glad I caught him during that time.

I think I want him to do something on me this year. I have an idea that I think will fit his style. 

I think I want him to do something on me this year. I have an idea that I think will fit his style. 

I think he is heavily booked, so inquire sooner than later. ❤

He usually books 3 months out at a time :)

Shoot him an email, every little while and you'll get in there, sometimes it takes a while to hear back.

Shoot him an email, every little while and you'll get in there, sometimes it takes a while to hear back.

Luckily for me there are a metric fuck-ton of shops in Richmond now. I think I'll be able to walk in to a shop and get my small Reaper jammer that day.

Nobody cares and you know it.

I need to bitch somewhere. They basically don't let you fly in the new expansion making it a royal pain in the ass to get from place to place until you hit level cap and do all kinds of tedious arbitrary bullshit. Rep grind portion is the biggest offender. You have to hit Revered with three factions. Just look at this. Each faction is a bullet point

Hitting Revered means you need to grind out 21,000 reputation:

• Saberstalkers can be ground out, theoretically, in a day if you constantly kill elites and don't bother with daily quests.
  • Order of the Awakened will take 14 days, since it's only one daily after one initial quest.
  • Hand of the Prophet/Vol'jin's Headhunters has some variance. 2200 reputation is earned through initial quests, with a guaranteed 1000 reputation from dailies. It will take roughly 19 days at most to hit Revered, but there is a chance of getting another reputation quest for an extra 250 rep.

<p>

I need to bitch somewhere. They basically don't let you fly in the new expansion making it a royal pain in the ass to get from place to place until you hit level cap and do all kinds of tedious arbitrary bullshit. Rep grind portion is the biggest offender. You have to hit Revered with three factions. Just look at this. Each faction is a bullet point

Hitting Revered means you need to grind out 21,000 reputation:

• Saberstalkers can be ground out, theoretically, in a day if you constantly kill elites and don't bother with daily quests.

• Order of the Awakened will take 14 days, since it's only one daily after one initial quest.

• Hand of the Prophet/Vol'jin's Headhunters has some variance. 2200 reputation is earned through initial quests, with a guaranteed 1000 reputation from dailies. It will take roughly 19 days at most to hit Revered, but there is a chance of getting another reputation quest for an extra 250 rep.

That's how you drag out game play time, kid.

Also, that game is the most redundant thing ever. You'll realize that one day; I did.

Good to know! PM me his hourly rate. Or post it here if you don't care to share. Want to try and figure out how much I think I need to save. How long of sessions did you do with him?

Good to know! PM me his hourly rate. Or post it here if you don't care to share. Want to try and figure out how much I think I need to save. How long of sessions did you do with him?

I forget exactly what it is, but somewhere between $160 and $180/hour

My last session was only 3 hours on my chest, but I usually do 4-6 hours. He's really fast, actually. I don't think I've ever actually done a 6 with him, just over 5 for one of my thighs, 4.5 for the other one.

I forget exactly what it is, but somewhere between $160 and $180/hour

My last session was only 3 hours on my chest, but I usually do 4-6 hours. He's really fast, actually. I don't think I've ever actually done a 6 with him, just over 5 for one of my thighs, 4.5 for the other one.

Got it! Yeah, I think I'm going to try and contact him for a shin piece. 

That's how you drag out game play time, kid.

Also, that game is the most redundant thing ever. You'll realize that one day; I did.

Yeah, it can be kind of repetitive, but aren't all games now? What I like is that even if I just have 30 minutes I can log on and make some kind of progress. It's also pretty much my sticker collection and Barbie dress up. I neurotically collect the mounts and pets and sometimes even titles. Running old content for neat looking gear and putting a pretty looking armor set together is fun too. I dunno, it is just a time waster but I always feel that I actually accomplished something no matter how long I was on. Hell, now with the garrison update if you manage that right you get credit for not playing. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic