I'm no fun in these conversations, never had a tattoo or piercing, no plans to ever really. I used to want them in my early 20s, but as I got older I stopped caring. I appreciate them, I have a couple friends who are artists but I just don't want any desire to get one. I worry about and regret everything, I have a shitty pain tolerance, I hate needles, I'm cheap and poor and don't want to allocate my money that way, records are forever too. But party on everyone else

damn that's quite a bit of time in the chair, looks great

Thank you, but sooooo much more to get done and so little money to do so with

Why not take a nap? You won't feel anything then.

If only, I'm a beast though and like 5 hour sittings. I'm a fucking rock the entire time all the while dying inside lol

I'm no fun in these conversations, never had a tattoo or piercing, no plans to ever really. I used to want them in my early 20s, but as I got older I stopped caring. I appreciate them, I have a couple friends who are artists but I just don't want any desire to get one. I worry about and regret everything, I have a shitty pain tolerance, I hate needles, I'm cheap and poor and don't want to allocate my money that way, records are forever too. But party on everyone else

I don't pay for tattoos.

Fuck yeah, I got lucky with my e-check. My check engine light was not on this morning, so I went and had to sit in line for an hour to get it done. I was worried the would light turn on while I was waiting in line, got there passed and as I was pulling out of the station my check engine light tuned on. At least I can renew my tags now, and have until the end of Feb. to do so.

Fuck yeah, I got lucky with my e-check. My check engine light was not on this morning, so I went and had to sit in line for an hour to get it done. I was worried the would light turn on while I was waiting in line, got there passed and as I was pulling out of the station my check engine light tuned on. At least I can renew my tags now, and have until the end of Feb. to do so.

A fine stroke of luck there.

Luck of the Irish? Congrats either way on the savings!

My longest session was between 9 and 10 hours. It was a good nap.

I'm pretty sure I will eventually finish the 10 hours I need on it. I can easily fall asleep while having my legs worked on...

Yeah, it would have sucked to fail, since you only get one free one every 2 years. I'd have had to fix whatever is wrong, then go back and pay $50 for another one.

Their first album is not bad, but anything after that is just boring. I need that SDRE split, but I'm not paying the used market price of it for one song, since I'd never listen to the CS side.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic