have you mailed out valentines?

She's too busy cleaning her room!

Omg, you guys are the worst. I'm still finishing them up but I plan to mail them by Tuesday at latest.

we have a guy at work that does that over lunch breaks. he also does massages too. he's employed here but just does that too to fuck around and stuff.

i love having my palms read. youd have a hayday with mine. they are funky...people have said. ill send you a pic. can you read it via instagram? kinda serious.

or do you have to 'feel' me. ya feel?

i bet you just said ewwww and gross.

I'm still learning, but I could totally do a reading off just a picture, I think.

And yes, I did cringe a little ahahhahaha.

i think youve met 1 of those two with your vagina? no?

(please dont hurt me B.Bruise)

sorry, im wild today.

I don't even think he reads this anymore. He's into VLV now and too cool for us.

but yes, that's exactly how I did it.

Omg, you guys are the worst. I'm still finishing them up but I plan to mail them by Tuesday at latest.

I'm still learning, but I could totally do a reading off just a picture, I think.

And yes, I did cringe a little ahahhahaha.

tuesday? that wont get here in time! argh. we get a half day anyway so we can be with the person that has a hole we stick whatever preference youre into. very nice of the company.

im going to send a pic of my palm in this thread. and i want you to read it in front of everyone. you game for that?

viva la vinyl

it's a messageboard site like this, but with less dumb people and more snobby jerks.

(someone correct me if i'm wrong)

Thank ya!  I googled it and came up with vivalasvegas.com and viva la vinyl.  I clicked it and it was just a photo on a page... it doesn't look real so I figure I'd ask lol.

tuesday? that wont get here in time! argh. we get a half day anyway so we can be with the person that has a hole we stick whatever preference youre into. very nice of the company.

im going to send a pic of my palm in this thread. and i want you to read it in front of everyone. you game for that?

Hahahaha sure. I'm at the doctor's right now, but I can give it a whirl either.

Actually, I have no clue if they still do that, but still, eff that noise. As much as I may think most of what y'all listen to is stinky poopoo garbage music, most of you dudes are total sweethearts WHICH IS WHAT REALLY COUNTS.

he sends me music links every now and then. i love it when he does. dude can open face read me like a book when it comes to what id like hardcore wise.

yeah he loves doing that, he just wants to talk about music all day! it's great

he reads me threads from VLV sometimes, they're funny. they hate us haha. mostly idiots in the vinyl and sale threads though.

a couple years ago they were coming here and making accounts solely to downvote people and make fun of them. they had a thread on their site just to make fun of VC. some of it was warranted, most of it was just silly.  it was pretty insane/perplexing for awhile.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic