I was in Chuck E. Cheese a couple weeks ago. They actually have rules posted on the doors.  I wasn't supposed to be able to go in because I wasn't accompanying a child.  However my Brother and his wife were supposed to not be allowed in because they also say that there must be 1 adult accompanying each child.  The even had a little helpful chart.  1 kid - 1 adult, 2 kids - 2 adults, 3 kids - 3 adults.

Seriously though the games are so cheap there compared to Stevie Bs or Happy Joes.  Every game is a quarter.

I'm jealous, I totally would have went on a date to Chuck E Cheese.

Was it a blast?

I used to go to Chuck E Cheese with a dude I used to date. It was a long distance deal, but every time we were able to see each other it was skeeball time.

I was like 19-20 at the time, those dumb rules weren't in place yet.

Just go to Dave and Busters or Main Event. Much better games and you don't have feel bad if you slip a shit out.

I've gone to Main Event a few times. Never been to Dave and Busters.

Local bar has skeeball. We play for shots.

We have an arcade bar called Barcadia, but it's always packed with uptown hipsters and half the time the skeeball lanes aren't working so it's a waste of my time.

I just want a skeeball lane built into my house.

protesters were stripped naked in sub zero weather, humiliated in front of everyone..naked..and shoved, kicked and arrested.

oh...by the police.

Wait I was wrong it wasn't legalized, it was legalized in the most of the EU, though you are allowed to have a sex change in Russia though it still doesn't change the fact that with this level of discrimination, Russia shouldn't be allowed to host.

Edit: Most of the time they use the excuse that they are "fighting pedophilia"  which is how they get away with this.

Apparently the south is going to get more snow soon? if so the ATL better be prepared this time. what happened a few weeks ago was beyond ridiculous.

I'm guessing it'll be somewhere between how it was last time and slightly better because they'll probably cancel school for two days beforehand, just in case.

Which would be pretty rad, because I have a test this week that I really don't want to take quite yet.

Yup. You shouldn't expect another country to be so accepting of something that the country you live in can barely can accept

I understand where you're coming from but I believe this is more of a human rights issue than just a moral thing. Although a most of the states do not allow same sex marriage, this is due to old law makers who are products of their time and stuck in an old way of thinking, but most of the US is in favor of allowing same sex marriage. Most of the Olympic countries competing allow same sex marriage, or recognize some for of civil union; what is happening in Russia is people getting beat down in the streets and the government not doing anything about it due to something they cannot change. These are essentially hate crimes, and I believe that this is extremely wrong and shouldn't be put up with.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic