That is fucking awesome. I want to go too.

And now my check engine light is on. Not sure if I did something wrong replacing the air filter (not sure how, you just take out the old and put the new in), or if my O2 sensor is acting up again. I was going to do restore my head lights today, but it's kinda cold out to be standing out there for a while.

Hmm, weird, my table just developed a weird low level hum. It is not noticeable when playing music, but it there when it is silent. It was never there before. It goes away if I use my amp's phono stage, but is there when I use the Mani. The Mani sounds a bit better better than the built in, but not too noticeable. I might switch it out until I can figure out why.

Hmm, weird, my table just developed a weird low level hum. It is not noticeable when playing music, but it there when it is silent. It was never there before. It goes away if I use my amp's phono stage, but is there when I use the Mani. The Mani sounds a bit better better than the built in, but not too noticeable. I might switch it out until I can figure out why.

The internet was being weird while I was leaving you feedback so I think it went through a few times. Haha.

Haha, indeed. I feel like I'm a good enough seller anyway, but it dosen't hurt.

Rockbox successful. It sounds damn good, for what it is.

My Turnover 7" showed up today too.

Edit: I figured out my hum issue as well. I have a dimer switch on the other side of house, that is causing the hum. Turned the light off, and now everything is back to normal.

It's sold out already, which is crazy awesome for them. It's not the best sounding record I've heard, but I usually think 7"s sound like shit anyway. This will probably be the only time it gets spun, and then will sit on my shelf forever. I hate 7" records, and only buy them if I really care for the band.

It's sold out already, which is crazy awesome for them. It's not the best sounding record I've heard, but I usually think 7"s sound like shit anyway. This will probably be the only time it gets spun, and then will sit on my shelf forever. I hate 7" records, and only buy them if I really care for the band.

Will Yip still had them in stock last time I checked. But I never spin 7"s so it's not a big deal if I never buy it. Haha.

Been in a car for 12 hours. Hungover.

That sounds horrible. I wish you luck with the remainder of the drive.

Fuck, I am bored out of my mind tonight. No motivation to do anything either, which makes it worse.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic