Hope you and T3 got some sleep but 4:35am I'm guessing no unfortunately?

Morning all. It's Friday!

I got a bit more last night, finally. Still not normal, but not a bad amount.

Morning folks. Just made the 3 hour treck up to Seattle and heading to the airport. Gonna be a long day of traveling.

Sounds like a long day already. Safe travels Brian

I'm getting really fucking pissed off the past week here. Suddenly other departments have decided they don't want to do their job, so they transfer people to us for tire questions. I don't do shit with tires, I am technical support for a website and a POS system. Nothing with tires. I'm sick of getting yelled at by people saying they have been transferred 5 times, and the last person assured them I would be able to help. Telling my supervisor has done nothing. Since I take the most calls, I seem to be the only one getting them.

The brewing migraine might have fueled my angry. I just don't get why suddenly other departments can't do their job, and pawn everything off on us... and the company does not seem to care.

I should take my car in this weekend, to get some estimates on work, so I can decide if I want to put more money in to it or get a new one too.

I know I need new tires, an O2 sensor, tie-rods (soon), possibly a left lower ball-joint, an alignment, and my headlights cleaned up (so cloudy, and all my at home stuff only lasts a few weeks). My main concern is why the front end feels "loose and wobbly" at highway speeds. I'm think it's a combo of the tires, their balance and my alignment - hopefully nothing worse. If they can't figure it out, I'll need a new car soon. It's scary driving it on the highway.

I should take my car in this weekend, to get some estimates on work, so I can decide if I want to put more money in to it or get a new one too.

I know I need new tires, an O2 sensor, tie-rods (soon), possibly a left lower ball-joint, an alignment, and my headlights cleaned up (so cloudy, and all my at home stuff only lasts a few weeks). My main concern is why the front end feels "loose and wobbly" at highway speeds. I'm think it's a combo of the tires, their balance and my alignment - hopefully nothing worse. If they can't figure it out, I'll need a new car soon. It's scary driving it on the highway.

This is why I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Sonata, even though I had negative equity on my old car. I've driven my share of cars that end up needing thousands of dollars worth of work up front to pass inspection, and I figured this is the first time in my life I've actually been able to get out in front of that rather than playing catch up.

This is why I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Sonata, even though I had negative equity on my old car. I've driven my share of cars that end up needing thousands of dollars worth of work up front to pass inspection, and I figured this is the first time in my life I've actually been able to get out in front of that rather than playing catch up.

I've had my car for 12 years now, and it only has 86,000 on it. The harsh ohio winters are probably to blame for the issues. I forgot to mention it is starting to rust too, but it's not too bad yet. I'm hoping it get another 2-3 years out of it so I can pay off my loans and such before taking on more debt.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic