The longest I've been in a car is 10 hours, but I was a kid so I don't remember it. The furthest I've ever driven myself is like 3 hours, and I hate every second of it. Again, fuck cars.

I've heard good stuff about Daredevil, so I might. I need to watch the new Pee Wee Herman movie still too.

The longest I've been in a car is 10 hours, but I was a kid so I don't remember it. The furthest I've ever driven myself is like 3 hours, and I hate every second of it. Again, fuck cars.

I've heard good stuff about Daredevil, so I might. I need to watch the new Pee Wee Herman movie still too.

Doing a 38hr drive straight, I don't recommend it. But I've driven a lot from being in tour so it wasn't too bad for me. I was driving from Brooklyn to Salt Lake. A few hours before getting there I was hallucinating dinosaurs coming up out of the road. The only thing that kept me awake was blasting Alexisonfire, chugging red bull and chain smoking. It was trippy. I've also done SLC to Denver straight for a coheed show which wasn't so bad. And SLC to Seattle to move, and Nashville to SLC on my way to move to Seattle. I'm done driving. But if I move to Houston that's 19 hours.

And dude, new Pee-Wee is so good.

Doing a 38hr drive straight, I don't recommend it. But I've driven a lot from being in tour so it wasn't too bad for me. I was driving from Brooklyn to Salt Lake. A few hours before getting there I was hallucinating dinosaurs coming up out of the road. The only thing that kept me awake was blasting Alexisonfire, chugging red bull and chain smoking. It was trippy. I've also done SLC to Denver straight for a coheed show which wasn't so bad. And SLC to Seattle to move, and Nashville to SLC on my way to move to Seattle. I'm done driving. But if I move to Houston that's 19 hours.

And dude, new Pee-Wee is so good.

I'm not looking forward to the drive to Austin. It's about 20 hours.

I've been off work for 9 days but now I have to return tomorrow :(

My vacation was great though. Watched a ton of really dumb movies

The worst feeling in the world. I hate going back to work after even 2 days off.

I'm making two cheese (mild cheddar and provolone) grilled cheese with sour cream and Chipotle hot sauce while listening to The Distillers.

I hate the Distillers, I had never heard of them but I went to see Rancid and AFI play a show when I was 15 years old, and they were the openers they came out and without even a word Brodie hocks up and spits directly into the crowd and nails me squarely in the face. I laugh now, but at the time I was pretty pissed and they were early in their career and did not play a great set. So the hate festered for many years, and I'm pretty sure I've discredited everything they have ever done based on one gig that I saw 15 years ago

I was not able to buy the Yndi Halda at my local cause they shut down one location and haven't moved the holds over to the other location for a few days now, so I gave up and ordered it from burnt toast for a couple bucks more. Also looks like discogs guy accepted my offer on the last Rachel's album I need ($11 for a double lp), think I got all 4 albums that are on vinyl for under $60, sometimes having obscure tastes has it's benefits.

Some first day of spring. It is freezing, and snowing. We probably got an inch of really heavy stuff sticking to everything but the roads (thankfully).

Also best buy has Sandisk SSDs on sale, debating grabbing a 480gb for $130 and upgrading my laptop.

Edit: Fuck it, ordered it. It's going to be a long day of reinstalling all my stuff on the new SSD. I'd normally just clone the drive, but this will give me a nice fresh start. It'll get rid of the all the crap I don't use. I think I'm going to try the free windows 10 upgrade too.

I've talked a lot of shit about the south, but y'all motherfuckers have way better fast food. Had breakfast at Bojangles and now I'm having second breakfast at Bob Evans.

I'm so full I'm gonna die.

Food down here rules, man. Eat at Cookout on the way back. You can get a tray of food for $5. It's a main, two sides, and a drink. I get 1/3 burger, corn dog, and fries. And you have to drink cheerwine. Best fast food place ever.

I forgot windows sucks, and does not include network drivers in a fresh install. I also forgot to write down my wifi password. Thankfully I was able to find the CD for my usb card, and connect to a neighbor's network that was not encrypted. Just doing driver shit now. I forgot hpw much I had doing all this shit.

I forgot windows sucks, and does not include network drivers in a fresh install. I also forgot to write down my wifi password. Thankfully I was able to find the CD for my usb card, and connect to a neighbor's network that was not encrypted. Just doing driver shit now. I forgot hpw much I had doing all this shit.

I'm currently debating with my friend why math > history. She's bad at math so naturally things history is better. HA. History is all biased, distorted half truths, told by liars and embellishers. Math is constant, yo!

I might need it, because it tells me my key is invalid when I try to install the 64 bit version, even though MS' site said it does not matter anymore. 

Edit: I might have found a walk around, so I'll let you know. Too bad Win 10 has failed to install twice now. This is kinda annoying.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic