I might need it, because it tells me my key is invalid when I try to install the 64 bit version, even though MS' site said it does not matter anymore. 

Edit: I might have found a walk around, so I'll let you know. Too bad Win 10 has failed to install twice now. This is kinda annoying.

Either PM me or get my cell number from someone here if you don't have it and I'll send it your way

I figured it out, got it up and running now. What a waste of 2 or 3 hours. 90% of it waiting on downloads. Now to reinstall all my programs, and copy my files over. So another few hours of waiting around.

Not digging the Windows 10 look, but that always happens on new versions.

Edit: if only my Windows 7 Home 64 bit key was not too worn to read from the bottom of my laptop. Would have saved a ton of time. Oh well, got pro now.

I figured it out, got it up and running now. What a waste of 2 or 3 hours. 90% of it waiting on downloads. Now to reinstall all my programs, and copy my files over. So another few hours of waiting around.

Not digging the Windows 10 look, but that always happens on new versions.

If I had a choice I'd still be on XP

Nah, 7 is the best. 10 is not too bad, but will probably be much better when I figure out all the settings and such. Also SSDs rule. Everything opens right away, and it only takes about 10 seconds to power up.

Nah, 7 is the best. 10 is not too bad, but will probably be much better when I figure out all the settings and such. Also SSDs rule. Everything opens right away, and it only takes about 10 seconds to power up.

I just had XP for the longest time. I pretty much always had hand me down computers until I bought this newest laptop.

Back in Upstate NY. Still an hour from home but stopped at my girlfriend's parents so I can pick up my car. We might sit in the hot tub and die before we leave though.

Sounds heavenly. Glad to hear you made it back safely. I'm sure you needed that vacation.

Fucking allergies. I just dusted and swept my entire house while waiting for file to copy over. I usually do the rooms I'm in the most once a week, but neglect the others. That was a mistake, so much fucking dust.

Fucking allergies. I just dusted and swept my entire house while waiting for file to copy over. I usually do the rooms I'm in the most once a week, but neglect the others. That was a mistake, so much fucking dust.

Out here the dust is awful. I do my electronics frequently so they don't break but if I forget something for a week it's really noticeable.

I have to do a pre-phone interview, phone interview today. It sounds dumb a hell, but oh well. The weekend goes by way too fast anymore, and I'm not liking it. At least I'm off today, to get some more shit done around the house.

Spinning some Asobu Sesku until I have to do the phone crap.

i officially only have 1 preorder on my incoming list :D

I'm jealous. I feel like the Antarctigo Vespucci records are never going to show up. My paypal receipt says I ordered at the beginning of August.

-Antarctigo Vespucci - Leavin' La Vida Loca (Clear w/ Red & Yellow Haze) ??? (Delayed)
-Antarctigo Vespucci - I'm So Tethered 7" (Opaque Blue Vinyl 7") ??? (In shipment with above)
-Antarctigo Vespucci - Soulmate Stuff (WHALE VS. SHARK (Half Transparent Electric Blue / Half Cyan)) ??? (Ditto)
Dowsing - LP3 04/29/2016
Nothing - Tired Of Tomorrow (Hot Pink Inside Electric Blue Standard Gram + Bonus LP-Shaped Picture Disc /500) 05/13/16
--Pity Sex - Dark World (Pink/Blue Starburst /2000)
--Pity Sex - White Hot Moon (Electric Blue w/Pink Splatter /2200) 04/29/2106
See Through Dresses - S/T LP
See Through Dresses - End Of Days (Opaque Red /200)*
Sorority Noise - It Kindly Stopped for Me 7" (Blue/White Color in Color /200) 04/22/2016

I'm jealous. I feel like the Antarctigo Vespucci records are never going to show up. My paypal receipt says I ordered at the beginning of August.

-Antarctigo Vespucci - Leavin' La Vida Loca (Clear w/ Red & Yellow Haze) ??? (Delayed)
-Antarctigo Vespucci - I'm So Tethered 7" (Opaque Blue Vinyl 7") ??? (In shipment with above)
-Antarctigo Vespucci - Soulmate Stuff (WHALE VS. SHARK (Half Transparent Electric Blue / Half Cyan)) ??? (Ditto)
Dowsing - LP3 04/29/2016
Nothing - Tired Of Tomorrow (Hot Pink Inside Electric Blue Standard Gram + Bonus LP-Shaped Picture Disc /500) 05/13/16
--Pity Sex - Dark World (Pink/Blue Starburst /2000)
--Pity Sex - White Hot Moon (Electric Blue w/Pink Splatter /2200) 04/29/2106
See Through Dresses - S/T LP
See Through Dresses - End Of Days (Opaque Red /200)*
Sorority Noise - It Kindly Stopped for Me 7" (Blue/White Color in Color /200) 04/22/2016

have you emailed them about it? Looks like people have their copies

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic