So I just found out my water bed popped, and basically it consists of a hollow mattress placed atop 7 water filled tubes. so 1 or 2 of those tubes popped it looks like so I've spent the last 40 minutes moving 50 pound floppy tubes of water around and carrying essentially a mattress soaked through with water into my garage. I am god damned tired. My bed's so old I don't know where I'm goinna be able to find new tubes. I love this bed it's hella comfy and I don't really want a new one. 

Last night I had band practice until midnight, then I have an interview in work on Wednesday and a gig to play on Thursday. All this after a weekend away in a lodge in the country for a stag weekend. I can't wait until Friday to listen to my new Yob/Sleater Kinney/Diamanda Galas albums.

Last night I had band practice until midnight, then I have an interview in work on Wednesday and a gig to play on Thursday. All this after a weekend away in a lodge in the country for a stag weekend. I can't wait until Friday to listen to my new Yob/Sleater Kinney/Diamanda Galas albums.

jealous of your Diamanda Galas. What record?

Who needs sleep? Overrated

I know right? At least this time I am actually on vacation...even though it is always soooo much fun working a 12hr shift on zero sleep.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic