i work downtown and all the bars opened at 7am for st. patricks day. throngs of people my age dressed in green already out drinking. didn't do a good job of hiding my disgust. DO YOU PEOPLE NOT HAVE JOBS?! GO TO YOUR JOB.

pro tip: if you're out drinking before 9am, regardless of what day it is, i think you should probably stop and reevaluate your life.

When I worked at the camera shop we always had these people in the store multiple times a week during usual work hours and it always baffled me.  They're dropping thousands of dollars on camera gear, then they show up again the next day.  Whatever money growing tree those people have, I want it because I don't want to be working all day every day when I can instead spend all this money on cameras while never stepping foot into an office or workplace lol.

When I worked at the camera shop we always had these people in the store multiple times a week during usual work hours and it always baffled me.  They're dropping thousands of dollars on camera gear, then they show up again the next day.  Whatever money growing tree those people have, I want it because I don't want to be working all day every day when I can instead spend all this money on cameras while never stepping foot into an office or workplace lol.

628x471.jpg

samesies, I had some of the best times tailgating for MSU games.

up at 6am brewing apple cider and captain morgan. later becoming bffs with the Korean student organization and changing KSO while being fed some kind of delicious korean style beef with chopsticks.

My boss dumped the most unorganized pile of paperwork on my desk ever.  I just finished going through it all and re-preparing it for a new project that needs to use the same paperwork.

It would've been SO much easier if he had just took care of it when it came in back in November.  Ugh.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic