Eeep! Be safe, girl!

I'll try!  Luckily the office is pretty full today so I don't think I'll have to be alone with him if he does show up.  I always got along with him and he never came across as a threat by any means, but after the suicide attempt, it's hard to tell what he's thinking and is capable of.  Especially if he's mad at my boss for firing him.

I'll try! Luckily the office is pretty full today so I don't think I'll have to be alone with him if he does show up. I always got along with him and he never came across as a threat by any means, but after the suicide attempt, it's hard to tell what he's thinking and is capable of. Especially if he's mad at my boss for firing him.

Good luck in any case

So they guy who got fired from here last week bc he was put in jail after being caught pawning his friend's mother's jewelry before trying to kill himself just called the office... he sounded like he was in the car.  I hope he's not driving here.

F that!

I think you're coming down with a fever maybe you should go home or maybe you need a long lunch break, I would not want to be in the same building with a maniac

(Well anyone that's more of a maniac than me that is)

F that!

I think you're coming down with a fever maybe you should go home or maybe you need a long lunch break, I would not want to be in the same building with a maniac

(Well anyone that's more of a maniac than me that is)

I wouldn't go as far to say he's a maniac, but I appreciate your concern.

Possible mental illnes =/= crazy.

someone left me discogs feedback: ‘heaps grouse / 10’

naturally I googled heaps grouse

“Australian term used to describe an excessive amount of something that’s just totally fucking awesome”

I feel so good right now.

There's nothing dreamy about this job haha. It's a ton of work and lots of mental duress; people prone to ulcers should steer clear

What do you do?

someone left me discogs feedback: ‘heaps grouse / 10’

naturally I googled heaps grouse

“Australian term used to describe an excessive amount of something that’s just totally fucking awesome”

I feel so good right now.

i'm going to start trying to work that into conversations.

so last week was blissfully quiet in this office

now loud gross coworker is back

all i hear is chewtalk hork snuff snerfle sneeze phbbbtttttttt like her lips are flapping chew chew BURRRRRP no response even when i say 'excuse you' chewtalkchew horkle snerf

i want to die

i might email my boss about this but i don't really know what to say. how do you explain that you are being driven insane by a 40 year old woman with no basic sense of manners?

so last week was blissfully quiet in this office

now loud gross coworker is back

all i hear is chewtalk hork snuff snerfle sneeze phbbbtttttttt like her lips are flapping chew chew BURRRRRP no response even when i say 'excuse you' chewtalkchew horkle snerf

i want to die

i might email my boss about this but i don't really know what to say. how do you explain that you are being driven insane by a 40 year old woman with no basic sense of manners?

this happened to me at the auto place, a million chairs in this building and this large man plops right down next to me.

I don't mind large men, but why are you right next to me rubbing my arm every time you move? And then he started sucking his snot and hacking it up.

I got up and fake looked around for a while, came back and moved all my stuff a few chairs over.

and you deal with this every day... I feel for you, I would be so on edge by the end of the day.

this happened to me at the auto place, a million chairs in this building and this large man plops right down next to me.

I don't mind large men, but why are you right next to me rubbing my arm every time you move? And then he started sucking his snot and hacking it up.

I got up and fake looked around for a while, came back and moved all my stuff a few chairs over.

and you deal with this every day... I feel for you, I would be so on edge by the end of the day.

oh my god that is so gross. on what planet is it okay to do that with snot in front of people???? ughhhhh

i caught myself getting short with her earlier when she was asking me some questions about a project. because i don't want to talk to her/listen to her any longer than i have to. because she was eating a little debbie snack cake thing while talking to me. and i could hear it, smacking and churning and rolling around her maw and i wanted to be ANYWHEREEEEE but next to her at her desk. I have my music up so loud right now so i don't have to hear the snuffing and chewing and burping.

last week was so nice :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic