Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

Incorrect. You might not like the resulting music, but it's undeniable that a lot time and effort was put into making this. And it got tons of people interested and following along.

Naw it's stupid. End of discussion.

Having relevant bands repost your cryptic video does not equal to a bunch of time and effort. It's called having connections.

Having relevant bands repost your cryptic video does not equal to a bunch of time and effort. It's called having connections.

I think your point would be stronger if they were just guys friends with guys in bands. It holds far more legitimacy when these guys are actually members of the bands.

I'm giving them one more shot to woo me. If the next song to come out doesn't do it, I'm selling my tickets

That statement just makes me think you are talking out if your butthole. Have you not watched the videos and looked at all the letters and artwork that have been put into this campaign? The other artists tweeting about shone was just to get it off the ground. There has obviously been alot of time and money put into this whole thing.

That statement just makes me think you are talking out if your butthole. Have you not watched the videos and looked at all the letters and artwork that have been put into this campaign? The other artists tweeting about shone was just to get it off the ground. There has obviously been alot of time and money put into this whole thing.

I am, figured the end of discussion was a hint at my non seriousness

i miss the viral marketing for LOST between seasons 2, 3, 4. very fun and entertaining ARGs which helped with show mythology and mysteries.

Now THAT was fun. Time and effort done right! Until you know, They didn't explain any of it.

Tho I don't miss having to wait to find stuff out , I do miss the excitement that went along with it.

Now THAT was fun. Time and effort done right! Until you know, They didn't explain any of it.

Tho I don't miss having to wait to find stuff out , I do miss the excitement that went along with it.

They definitely kept me engaged from finale to premiere each season.  it especially helped that carlton cuse and damon lindelof were a part of the running of each ARG.

I'm one of those 1 percenters that believe 99% of questions they brought to our attention were answered in some shape or form.  PM me with a few questions you were left scratching your head with because i'm bored at work and will gladly attempt to answer.

They definitely kept me engaged from finale to premiere each season.  it especially helped that carlton cuse and damon lindelof were a part of the running of each ARG.

I'm one of those 1 percenters that believe 99% of questions they brought to our attention were answered in some shape or form.  PM me with a few questions you were left scratching your head with because i'm bored at work and will gladly attempt to answer.

I'm also a part of that 1%.  I've probably watched the whole series like 5 times so I've had plenty of time to dissect it.

They definitely kept me engaged from finale to premiere each season. it especially helped that carlton cuse and damon lindelof were a part of the running of each ARG.

I'm one of those 1 percenters that believe 99% of questions they brought to our attention were answered in some shape or form. PM me with a few questions you were left scratching your head with because i'm bored at work and will gladly attempt to answer.

How did Hurley REALLY get on the weezer album cover!?

I guess I'm one of the very few people who actually enjoyed the new song...

your not alone man! I enjoy it actually and I've been playing Piano Wire Number I2 constantly since it was released. I think after you get past the weird/kinda cool vocals the actual music is really really good and the mixing is even better IMO. I've honestly been wanting something different than what I have been listening to lately and this came right at the right time. Also, if the album as a whole isn't up to my standards, at least I got into Coasta and Neutral Milk Hotel from this whole campaign! NMH is too stinkin' good and Coasta's "Young Blood" is amazing