Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

Do we know who is ACTUALLY involved yet?  All those other bands seemed in on it, were they just promoting or were they involved?

I'm pretty sure it's basically the musical equivalent of a movie presented as "starring a Baldwin and a Wahlberg" but then you go to see it and it's only got Billy and Donnie.

Maybe they wanted to see how many people would get their dicks hard over anything brand new related.

then they released that earthquake milkshake thing just to see if people would still be loyal. I mean, I want someone who legitimately likes that song to tell me why they like it.

I love that song so much.  Top played song in my house over the last week.

$65 is a lot, but the shipping is what kills it. Still I'm a sucker.  That box looks awesome and this will look so great next to my Thrice Anthology Box Set.  

don't you mean it will look great next to a gaudy price in one of your sale threads?

I'm pretty sure it's basically the musical equivalent of a movie presented as "starring a Baldwin and a Wahlberg" but then you go to see it and it's only got Billy and Donnie.

Nice one. This feels like one of those releases that you just need to swallow hard and give a shot. If you miss it and like it, you'll be pissed to pay eBay prices. If you hate it, well shit, it has enough Brand New connection that someone will take it.