Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

I gave my address right when I heard about it, but I didn't get anything..this time. Hopefully there will be another round of clues! I've really been watching my mail carefully haha

Unless you live in the New York area you're probably not going to get anything even if they do another round, which they probably won't.

I've been jamming this track for a while now and I really dig it.  After listening to Robbers I will say that it definitely sounds like Vinnie's brother on vocals.

Also, this shit looks like it would've so fun to put together and prepare.  Well done on their part.  So much viral marketing ends up sucking but they just showed how to do it right.

A couple of things I've posted on AP but they've been mostly swallowed by all the trolls over there so I'm posting here because someone might actually care.  Semi related to each other.  

Been listening to the song a lot and I love it. The lyrics have me thinking a lot. It's obvious that he's a killer and even though he "swears" he's not a "psycho" if the line goes "This bullshit flawed system
is keeping me from true good" it would make it seem like he thinks his killing is "true good" and his arrest is stopping him from doing it. Pretty crazy stuff. Also does anyone else hear the noises at the end as footsteps? His last line is about getting revenge and it's almost like he's walking up to the listener about to kill them.

and

Has anyone else heard the background stuff that occurs at 3:48, 4:01, and 4:08? I have a theory that this is him getting out and getting his revenge. Firstly because of the footstep like sounds that get louder like he's getting louder and then the music gets really chaotic. Also on the video of the song the sound waves turn into really messy and splattered strokes. And then at the end the footsteps at the end lead me to believe that he's going on to commit more murders. Just my two cents so far though.

wow, just now getting caught up on this. Best scavenger hunt ever. It’s nice to see someone out there trying to do something new and exciting for the fans.

Honestly I’m not 100% digging the track. It did have a more up-beat brand new vibe to it... but the vocals were a little too theatrical for my taste.

See if this works for you, I think you can download it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/suz8ju0vo4sk80t/01%20Piano%20Wire%20Number%2012.wav

Thanks!

I dig the track, but I'll have to heard the rest of the album to see whether or not it sticks.

Something that's crossed my mind is that it would be absolutely amazing if this was the ONLY WAY the music was released.  Thumbdrives with single songs through a viral marketing campaign.  It would never happen because you'd never make any money, but it would be fucking cool.

Maybe this IS a BN record, but they're going with guest vocals on EVERY track. Think of how confused we'll all be when another track surfaces that has someone else singing. 

did you happen to notice who's got a fs thread going on at the moment?