PO: The Rival Mob - Mob Justice

You know why we can't have good things on VC? It's because a freaking Blink repress gets 9 pages in one day yet a damn good HC album gets nothing.

Two listens in and this is a damn fine LP.

Well said... But isn't this album a ripper? It's all I've listened to for the last few days. I read a quote, I think it was from Rev, saying that they expect to sell more than Start Today.

First press was something like 2000 on vinyl to start. You knew it wasn't going to last too long. I'm curious how many cassettes they pressed - I'm guessing 1000.

A Rev employee posts on the B9 boards, I remember him saying 300 cassettes were pressed. I figured they upped the number since they were available so long, and still are.

I am still waiting on mine. Hopefully it comes today. I don't think it will sell more copies than Start Today that record is a classic masterpiece plus less people will buy this and just steal it from the internet.

Dave- Inside Out is one of the most underrated Rev. bands ever. The old video of them playing at The Rat in Boston makes me want to mosh a hole into the wall of my house. The reunion video also makes me want to lose my shit. Great great band.

The address for the D.C. shop is in the liner notes. Finally spun this on vinyl...the mix sounds so good. So bummed I missed the seafoam/mint green variant but oh well. 2 golds and a cassette for me! Brendan made a joke about how this record was going to sell way more than Start Today at the record release show. It was just that...a joke.

The two stores are the Boston Tea Stop (in Cambridge i believe) and Joint Custody in DC (Adams Morgan). One of the owners of Joint Custody is in Give and so is Doug Free. From 6:30-7:30 tonight they will have seafoam green copies available along with t-shirts screened for the event - They made only 75 of them. These two stores are only retail places that got green copies, which has long been sold out at Rev.