The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

My wallet can't take this. Dgd boxset, then Format records. Is this friday going to be the release of the third eye blind boxset too? 

just might happen. If Jenkins owns the rights to his records, he is 450 k in the whole for not paying his tour guitarist so he might have to create these funds somehow... thats a fuck-ton of overpriced records though

It'll either be a black pressing of DP or a release they never pressed, hopefully a live show or an ep

Live at the Mayan would be an awesome LP to own... I'm really surprised that the first EP wasn't a part of this. Maybe they didn't think it would sell?

I'd kill for a "This Past Year" pressing, but that never even recieved CD treatment so I know it will never happen

So they made /1000 white DP repress? There is no way they only made that many!

Glad I snagged them all though :P

it appears so. Tr00 punx st@tu$! 

I'm sure they will come out with one more /1000, depending on how much Sam gets complaints about the lack of repress. Needless to say, I have mine, and my format collection of EVERYTHING they have ever put on on physical media is complete.

just might happen. If Jenkins owns the rights to his records, he is 450 k in the whole for not paying his tour guitarist so he might have to create these funds somehow... thats a fuck-ton of overpriced records though

I read about that yesterday. Im praying it doesn't happen till a month or two if at all.