The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

Someone posted an instagram video of swans spinning

http://instagram.com/p/h_0YxQLNW6/

Someone is also standing beside that dude from Fun. Sadly I bet Sam gets this a ton from newer Fun. fans who see these old promo photos and aren't familiar with The Format.

The+Format.jpg

Side-note: Watched the instagram video. The record does look pretty cool.

Sadly I bet Sam gets this a ton from newer Fun. fans who see these old promo photos and aren't familiar with The Format.

I can't help but think Sam might prefer that to the shit I've seen him asked on twitter back when I lurked it hard for any news about this re-pressing. He's so nice and responds to everyone, and there was always a crapload of him shooting down rumors that him and Nate are 'enemies' or don't talk anymore. Always found that weird and felt kind of bad for him that fangirls essentially tried to get him to admit he was jealous of Nate instead of proud. 

VL-201311.jpg

Next up is a gorgeous vinyl reissue of THE FORMAT’s “Interventions and Lullabies”. It’s been 10 years since the release of the record, and the band decide to reissue the acclaimed LP in two different versions- A deluxe version with a gatefold reverse-board jacket and ‘Halloween Orange’ colored vinyl, as well as a retail edition with a standard reverse-board jacket and ‘Classic Black’ vinyl. Both versions came out great, and I’m sure fans of the band are all over this one!

My guess is on or around January 2, 2014.

Per Sam's insta about I+L "If you ordered without Dog Problems, they will begin shipping next week."

Looks like bundles will ship later than that.

Ok cool. I'll be out of town until the 3rd week of January so here's hoping it'll be something to come home to! :)