The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS?

I have an OG Dog Problems, so I'm not too mad about missing that, but I am upset about missing the orange I+L though. Ordering the black in the next few minutes though. I love that record.

EDIT: I may also pick up the black Dog Problems next month. The black vinyl versions aren't limited, are they?

I have an OG Dog Problems, so I'm not too mad about missing that, but I am upset about missing the orange I+L though. Ordering the black in the next few minutes though. I love that record.

First post brags about a record worth $400+... UNTIL JANUARY. MARKET will = FLOODED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First post brags about a record worth $400+... UNTIL JANUARY. MARKET will = FLOODED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not bragging. I'm not going to sell it. I don't even care how much it's worth; I was actually unaware of its worth until today.

I guess it's inconvenient that my first post was one where I mentioned my (probably) most valuable record, but I really wasn't trying to brag. I was just mentioning why I wasn't super upset about missing the Dog Problems white vinyl reissue--I already have a copy. I couldn't care less of its worth.

Did you get the bundle?

My friend scored DP after the represses were announced for $80 on eBay. So yeah they're already way down in value. But who cares, it's cool to have the original pressing.

I did not. I got I&L deluxe as well as swans in one order and dog problems black deluxe in a second order. The former was the one that shipped.

EDIT: I may also pick up the black Dog Problems next month. The black vinyl versions aren't limited, are they?

We aren't sure. It was originally the white variant only but because it sold out so fast they added the black without saying how many. Hopefully they'll just keep the pressed so everybody can get copies

From Sam:

Hello! Unfortunately, there were some etching issues on the Dog Problems vinyl that have caused a bit of a delay in production. We’re being told they should hopefully be in our hands by the middle of January. Sorry for the last second information, we only just received it yesterday. We’ll pass along more updates as they come along. On the bright side, if you’ve placed a vinyl order that does not contain Dog Problems, it should have already shipped earlier this week, or will be shipping on schedule tomorrow. 

From Sam:

Hello! Unfortunately, there were some etching issues on the Dog Problems vinyl that have caused a bit of a delay in production. We’re being told they should hopefully be in our hands by the middle of January. Sorry for the last second information, we only just received it yesterday. We’ll pass along more updates as they come along. On the bright side, if you’ve placed a vinyl order that does not contain Dog Problems, it should have already shipped earlier this week, or will be shipping on schedule tomorrow. 

always a delay!  oh well, haha.

Damn that orange looks fantastic. Kicking myself for not following this.

I got the confirmation for my black I+L and Swans single on the 31st. It can take its sweet time to get here, too, because I have to buy a new turntable next week. :/

I'll probably order a black Dog Problems then too.