The shittiest thing I have ever seen a label do.....

Descriptions says he's only got 10 in him.  They're presumably on a first come, first serve basis.

Brand New- Your Favorite Weapon lp

As some people are aware Iodine Records found a bunch of these lps in storage and have been selling them on ebay for the past two years.

We didn't know what to do with the two boxes of clear vinyl that had no jackets or inserts.
Finally we had a hundred jackets printed and have put them together. 
These babies are black and silver ink and they look lovely. 
The vinyl is clear. There is no insert.
They are hand numbered out of 100 in silver pen [number ten shown here].
They will only be sold here on ebay. And part of the proceeds will be donated to charity. 
One per customer. I am selling numbers 10-19 right now. So I listed 10 being available. 

hes got all 100, hes just selling 10 at a time. 

I have a feeling that this guy just set aside this box from the get go knowing he would sell it later for a lot of money.  I find it hard to believe that a now defunct label still "stumbles upon" boxes of unsold merchandise.  It just doesn't add up.

or maybe he just continues pressing them? with all the money hes raised selling copies he "found", he could have easily done more pressings. 

i almost wanna make a petition asking people if they own a white copy of YFW, first press, to see if it goes over 100. Cause it sure as hell feels like there are more than 100 (just based on how many theyve sold on ebay alone in the last few years)

what a cocksucker. honestly. as if selling them on ebay is a legitimate reason to jack up the prices. however, ebay isn't typically abound with informed shoppers like the people on these boards, and this guy is taking advantage of an uninformed consumer base. for as infuriated as people are here, it's going to be difficult to prevent this from happening (and he knows it) unless the band steps in -- and someone already mentioned the band isn't known for sticking by its fans.

IF this isn't a repress, there were originally 300 on clear. I would be AMAZED if 100 of them didn't sell, but if Iodine really did lose 1/3 of the total stock from the clear pressing back in 2001 and are just now finding them, then you are bidding on a record that is /300. These new "special" jackets are the only thing about this pressing that is /100.

Brand New- Your Favorite Weapon lp

As some people are aware Iodine Records found a bunch of these lps in storage and have been selling them on ebay for the past two years.

We didn't know what to do with the two boxes of clear vinyl that had no jackets or inserts.
Finally we had a hundred jackets printed and have put them together. 
These babies are black and silver ink and they look lovely. 
The vinyl is clear. There is no insert.
They are hand numbered out of 100 in silver pen [number ten shown here].
They will only be sold here on ebay. And part of the proceeds will be donated to charity. 
One per customer. I am selling numbers 10-19 right now. So I listed 10 being available. 

hes got all 100, hes just selling 10 at a time. 

Right, that's what I meant.  Dude doesn't have an iron lung; he clearly can't risk the possibility of 100 BIN blowjobs simultaneously.

its hard to find out if they are even releasing new music, let alone know about some shithead at a label taking advantage of their name and their fans. 

Exactly. But he's taking advantage of the band too - if he's still paying them at all, it's nowhere near a fair share of the $500 haha. 

IF this isn't a repress, there were originally 300 on clear. I would be AMAZED if 100 of them didn't sell, but if Iodine really did lose 1/3 of the total stock from the clear pressing back in 2001 and are just now finding them, then you are bidding on a record that is /300. These new "special" jackets are the only thing about this pressing that is /100.

lets do a petition for clear too. if you own it, sign. well see if that one goes over 300..