Victory Records New Years Discount Codes

I wish victory would either press "The sleeping" albums or let me do it, shame those arent on vinyl yet

I asked twice last year and they keep saying they havent decided one way or another yet so they will pass on my offer for now

that would be dope.  also whoever said skycamefalling 10.21, that would be awesome as well.

still remember how depressed i was when skycamefalling broke up.. at least i got to see their last show and the sleeping a few times.

anyone listen to night verses?  no where near as good as the sleeping, in my opinion.

So I didn't read this thing fully before and it says save UP TO 50% on the card.  Didn't realize you had to enter the code to see what it was discounted.  Mine's just a 15% off too.  Weak shit.  If someone still wants it here it is:

VB2E839249C2

I know, I know.  I suck.  And I'm a huge tool.  And I don't have 1,000 posts so I'm some noob flipper faggot.  Sorry to get your hopes up.

So I didn't read this thing fully before and it says save UP TO 50% on the card.  Didn't realize you had to enter the code to see what it was discounted.  Mine's just a 15% off too.  Weak shit.  If someone still wants it here it is:

VB2E839249C2

I know, I know.  I suck.  And I'm a huge tool.  And I don't have 1,000 posts so I'm some noob flipper faggot.  Sorry to get your hopes up.

No worries.  We all knew it was too good to be true anyway, so don't sweat it :) 

• 3 weeks later...

VB2204A18755

15% off.  

This is the first listed one in this thread that still works, anyone have a discount bigger than 15% that they're not using?  I'm putting together a big care package as a present for a buddy of mine that's huge into Emmure (I know), and I might pick up that Fall City Fall LP for myself...