frogstomp pre-order

JoeyZPD

• 1 month later...

So, I'm waiting for my PO of this 2nd pressing on orange and I noticed just today that they now have an "oddity" variant available now.  A/B on 1st pressing green and C/D on clear SRC subscription only.  limited to 250.  Think they'd let me change my order?

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Silverchair-%252d-Frogstomp-2XLP-%28Oddity%29.html

That is a typo. There is only one. However they pressed we were left with one green A/B and one Clear C/D. makes sense? We just put them together instead of having them lay around.

Also for the orange, it will have the D Side etching. Everything is the same except its orange vinyl and the frog on the center label will be Orange instead of green.

• 3 weeks later...

Was it also a typo that this would "be shipped on or before August 27th"?  Because it's the 28th and I'm still awaiting shipment on the order status.  This is my first time doing a PO through SRC, so perhaps it was indeed shipped yesterday and my order status just hasn't been updated?

Yeah... SRC are slackers when it comes to getting the pre order out. You are right.. It should have shipped by now but hasn't for me. It shows as in stock on the website but my order still says awaiting shipment blah blah.

I emailed them and got a pretty snarky response that "this item is a pre order and will ship next week. " Well, that's not much of a preorder if you ship the item AFTER its release date and AFTER you have it listed as in stock!!!

Not impressed by ShopRadioCost-y.

When people have paid already and are given a shipping date, we expect it to be shipped on that date.  Whatever if they are going to be late, but they need to send out a communication somehow (email, or update the title's info page).  People want to know where their stuff is, not have to hunt down an answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received a SRC email with an update on this:

"For those who ordered Silverchair - Frogstomp the replacement LPs are in transition to us. We anticipate on shipping this by Monday as well. We thank you for your patience. If you have not yet ordered this, do so now as for its almost sold out"