frogstomp pre-order

JoeyZPD

For those interested in ordering this album, I found it was available for pre-order at Insound. I placed my order and asked what version this was and whether or not the expected to be able to fulfill the order.

Here is their response:

"Checking with our distributor, it looks like we are getting the standard black version of this record. Our distributor lists this item active for an April 23rd release, so we should have the copies in our purchase order around then. Currently, we have a purchase order for 20 copies. There have been 12 pre-orders placed, so we still have unclaimed copies from this purchase order."

So if you want a chance at this, hurry and place your order. Good luck, I hope this helps someone get the record for cost :)

http://www.insound.com/Frogstomp-Vinyl-2xLP-Silverchair/P/INS117377/

Got my copy in day before yesterday.. So glad I was able to get in on this!

Also, I'm glad they made the green the most common variant, since it's clearly the coolest looking one!

Hoping they'll re-issue Freakshow too. A nice transparent yellow 2x12" in a full color gatefold jacket would blow my dick off!!!

Got my copy today from SRC. Nice. For reason I thought it was going to be sealed but wasnt. Oh well. Still happy I got my copy

My copy showed up today, looks awesome, will listen to it tomorrow.

I think just about every SRC release has not been sealed. The only one I remember being sealed was The Starting Line - Early Years. I much prefer unsealed records, no seam splits.

Got my copy in day before yesterday.. So glad I was able to get in on this!

Also, I'm glad they made the green the most common variant, since it's clearly the coolest looking one!

Hoping they'll re-issue Freakshow too. A nice transparent yellow 2x12" in a full color gatefold jacket would blow my dick off!!!

The green is not even close to stock. It's super green!

I'm a sucker for green, it's my favorite for vinyl.  Or blue.  

I second the want for a reissue of Freak Show.  I found a 'download' of the o.g. LP (24-bit/192khz)... it sounds incredible on wax.

Suffice it to say, I'm recently blessed with some fantastic sounding Silverchair recently.