Green Day - Tre yellow vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

My order got cancelled, too. But they're still shipping the one other item that was in it, which is kind of shitty. I mean, it makes sense, but not considering the Tre LP will be back up and I'll have to pay the shipping again.

So...if/when it goes back up, you might not want to order anything else with it.

My order got cancelled, too. But they're still shipping the one other item that was in it, which is kind of shitty. I mean, it makes sense, but not considering the Tre LP will be back up and I'll have to pay the shipping again.

So...if/when it goes back up, you might not want to order anything else with it.

Mine too (I am from germany). I don´t believe that "Tré" is sold out. If you checked the tracklisting of the "hottopic" you see that their version has DRAMA QUEEN as "Dos" has. They forgot "Stray heart"! I guess this mess is the reason they have taken "Tré" off their homepage.

Mine too (I am from germany). I don´t believe that "Tré" is sold out. If you checked the tracklisting of the "hottopic" you see that their version has DRAMA QUEEN as "Dos" has. They forgot "Stray heart"! I guess this mess is the reason they have taken "Tré" off their homepage.

No way - they don't care about that.  Plus, Drama Queen is supposed to be on Tre.  Stray Heart was on Dos.  The screw up was replacing Stray Heart with Drama Queen on the vinyl version of Dos.  Adding Stray Heart to Tre would have been cool for those who want that song on vinyl, but it would have resulted in 2 "incorrect" album pressings rather than just 1.  They need to fix Dos, not Tre.  

No way - they don't care about that.  Plus, Drama Queen is supposed to be on Tre.  Stray Heart was on Dos.  The screw up was replacing Stray Heart with Drama Queen on the vinyl version of Dos.  Adding Stray Heart to Tre would have been cool for those who want that song on vinyl, but it would have resulted in 2 "incorrect" album pressings rather than just 1.  They need to fix Dos, not Tre.  

maybe on next press? i'm sure, that they won't make 7" with stray heart...

anyway ht took tre off  because of bogo and discount. like they did with hotcash. it's undestandable, that they dont want loose their money on new press because of discount...but its so damn unfair to the people from another country who can't step out from home and buy the records in the nearest ht shop.

Agreed.  Tre disappeared because they want us to pay full price.  I guess we'll all wait until the sale ends, then we can snag it.  Or, we can be incredibly impatient (and remarkably stupid) and go buy a copy off ebay for a ridiculous amount.  Nah, I think I'll just wait for it to reappear on HT's site.  Or maybe actually show up at my local store.