FS: My Chemical Romance Three Cheers Vinyl

Lukenevershaves

Hey guys im looking to try and get my car fixed ($500-$600) so ive posted some Out Of Print, My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge vinyl on eBay. Ive got 2 that are ending in 2 days and after that ill be posting 6 more (I think that's how many are left) but my price will go up a couple bucks because USPS increased their fees. Its the lowest price that ive seen them on eBay/Amazon for sealed and never opened ones. I decided to sell them cheaper because I have a good number of them unlike the people trying to get $100+ for one. If your interested act fast. Like I said there will be more posted but they wont be as low as this. Of course if you want to purchase the lot and hold on to them and sell them later when the price goes up I could even make you a better deal on them.

The listing can be found here.

The things included with the vinyl are:
Red Vinyl. (Never opened and never played)
Handwritten "Helena" sheet music.
MCR Gun/band logo stencil.
MCR sticker.

t2ec16zyme9s5qhs8obq4iw.jpg

"Sweet Revenge vinyl".

Six+ sealed copies.

MCR in general.

Where do I even begin?

Its their most popular album and what really launched the band.

I found them for a good price and knew one day they would be rare so I bought some.

MCR is a fairly well known band with millions of fans.

I understand if they arent your style but what does that have to do with me selling them?

Its their most popular album and what really launched the band.

I found them for a good price and knew one day they would be rare so I bought some.

MCR is a fairly well known band with millions of fans.

I understand if they arent your style but what does that have to do with me selling them?

so you bought them with the intention to flip them one day? fuck off. 

I bought them with the intention to keep them but unfortunately a car repair is needed more then holding onto them.

a heads up. flippers are highly frowned upon here. also. you say "cheap" like $85 is cheap for a record you most likely paid no more than $30 for. this is the definition of flipping. good day sir.

Hey guys im looking to try and get my car fixed ($500-$600) so ive posted some Out Of Print, My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge vinyl on eBay. Ive got 2 that are ending in 2 days and after that ill be posting 6 more (I think that's how many are left) but my price will go up a couple bucks because USPS increased their fees. Its the lowest price that ive seen them on eBay/Amazon for sealed and never opened ones. I decided to sell them cheaper because I have a good number of them unlike the people trying to get $100+ for one. If your interested act fast. Like I said there will be more posted but they wont be as low as this. Of course if you want to purchase the lot and hold on to them and sell them later when the price goes up I could even make you a better deal on them.

The listing can be found here.

The things included with the vinyl are:

Red Vinyl. (Never opened and never played)

Handwritten "Helena" sheet music.

MCR Gun/band logo stencil.

MCR sticker.

t2ec16zyme9s5qhs8obq4iw.jpg

quoting just in case he deletes/edits this ridiculous post. 

It's true; he's just as entitled to post ridiculous sale threads as any other VC newjack.  Though his practices are questionable, he's not doing anything against forum policy.  Buying six or more copies of a MCR record - and attempting to sell them for an inflated price on VC - is less a technical shame than a personal one.

Maybe you can use 4 or so of these records as tires on your vehicle and roll your overpriced records elsewhere. I will say though at $85 you don't get overly greedy at least the shipping is free.

I don't own this (I do like this album though), but I have heard nothing but terrible things about this pressing. I heard the vinyl is really thin, sound quality is poor, and obviously the artwork is less than stellar. Can anyone who has this confirm it is a poor quality release?

There seems to be a really fine line between flipping and legitimately selling. Not too long ago, I saw someone selling a copy of the red pressing of Something Corporate's Leaving Through The Window for around $65. A lot of members on here said that he had great prices and therefore, I just kept my mouth shut. I've seem similar instances with records that were recently released.

So, at what point does selling a record at a jacked up price become flipping? Is there an unwritten grace period between when a record is released and when you can sell it at an inflated price?