Hey I know I've been spamming this thread with my comedy shows but I figured I would give it one last ditch effort. This one is on my birthday July 29th at 8:30pm at Quenchers in Chicago. Please come out! It's going to be really fun. https://www.facebook.com/events/1470194153219119/

Hey I know I've been spamming this thread with my comedy shows but I figured I would give it one last ditch effort. This one is on my birthday July 29th at 8:30pm at Quenchers in Chicago. Please come out! It's going to be really fun. https://www.facebook.com/events/1470194153219119/

I'll try my best to make it out.  Happy early birthday!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you make it to the matinee??

Yeah I made it for Thou only. I had a post-work work meeting to attend and didn't get there in time, but I'm sure The Body will be back around soon. Mike I saw you and tried to call you after to see what you were up to and if you wanted to grab a drink but the call wasn't going through! It was moderately bizarre...

e: Thou melted the sweat off people's bodies. Pretty crazy, right?

Both shows were so good. Did you get there in time to see Mitch's bass head start smoking? The Body kept blowing the circuit breaker during their set, but it was still a super heavy time.

Weird on the phone call, but I had to hustle home to get my kid in bed any way. Good times with being old.

Former Chicago resident here. Anybody going to Pitchfork Festival this weekend? Trying to see if anyone will pick up a free flexi for the song Terrified  by the band the Rural Alberta Advantage at the Chicago Independent Radio Project tent for me. I would pay you $10 dollars if anyone is willing to pick this up and ship it to me. This is what it looks like. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/SaddleCreekRecords/photos/a.10152015759071280.1073741826.73901076279/10152541400616280/?type=1&theater

Former Chicago resident here. Anybody going to Pitchfork Festival this weekend? Trying to see if anyone will pick up a free flexi for the song Terrified  by the band the Rural Alberta Advantage at the Chicago Independent Radio Project tent for me. I would pay you $10 dollars if anyone is willing to pick this up and ship it to me. This is what it looks like. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/SaddleCreekRecords/photos/a.10152015759071280.1073741826.73901076279/10152541400616280/?type=1&theater

$10 doesn't sound very enticing. Having to hold a flexi all day sounds like a huge pain.

So...does anyone have a room in their apartment that they would not mind renting? Or is anyone looking to get a new place. I've been looking at apartments in UK Village and I'm going to probably end up signing a lease for a two bedroom and getting a roommate at some point. Would love to have someone interested in records as a roommate. 

Insanely jealous of all y'all who got to go to Wicker Park Fest or go to one of the other millions of Shows that happened. I ended up camping like white people with my family for the weekend, so I couldn't go to any of it. Would've killed to see Empire! Empire! or Foxing/Old Gray/Pet Symmetry or anything at Wicker Park.

Family comes before all of that though.

See you guys tomorrow night at quenchers for my birthday comedy show! 8:30 doors 9pm start

How'd it go?

I have a show at Grandbar on Monday, first show with my new project. Trying to wrap up the album today to feast your ears on...but it's been a very long work in progress. More info soon, hopefully.

Also, we're playing with Lord Snow and Calgary's La Luna. Our music is nothing like theirs, but what's a little diversity?