So there is a judge h2o blacklisted show at the metro this summer. Anyone going. I really just want to see blacklisted.

I may go to the Judge show, not sure yet. I'm also trying to make up my mind about The Ataris, Gasoline Heart and Drag the River next week. Last time I saw them was a divey basement club on the Blue Skies tour, and it was awesome. I don't want to screw up that memory by watching Kris have a bitchy freakout at his bandmates during "Boys of Summer", you know? I love both those openers, though, and have never seen GH.

Upcoming shows on my definite list are:

March 18: Unwed Sailor at Empty Bottle

March 25: Josh Berwanger at Empty Bottle

April 12: Toadies at Metro

April 19: Davey Dynamite at Gnarnia

May 17: Matt Pryor at Beat Kitchen

• 3 weeks later...

are we doing a revolution/reckless milwaukee meetup for RSD this year?

I'm up for Revolution. Not sure about getting up ass-early again, though. Reckless posted the list of what they ordered here: http://www.reckless.com/news.php?newsid=453

There's not a ton I'm interested in, but if we get a bunch of people again, I'll come out early. If not, I'll sleep in.

I'm up for Revolution. Not sure about getting up ass-early again, though. Reckless posted the list of what they ordered here: http://www.reckless.com/news.php?newsid=453

There's not a ton I'm interested in, but if we get a bunch of people again, I'll come out early. If not, I'll sleep in.

Does anyone know when the line starts up at Reckless?

Does anyone know when the line starts up at Reckless?

Last year, I got to Milwaukee at 6:30 and there were about a dozen people ahead of me in line. First guy got there around 4:30, line started at 3:30 at the Broadway location. Last year, Permanent opened at midnight, but Reckless gets way more stock. Not to mention camping out for midnight, then camping out again in the morning makes for a pretty terrible morning.

Last year, I got to Milwaukee at 6:30 and there were about a dozen people ahead of me in line. First guy got there around 4:30, line started at 3:30 at the Broadway location. Last year, Permanent opened at midnight, but Reckless gets way more stock. Not to mention camping out for midnight, then camping out again in the morning makes for a pretty terrible morning.

I'm just trying to get that Scott Pilgrim Video Game OST, and the Childish Gambino release.

Anybody going to ChirpFair next Saturday? Last year was heavy on the dusty crate digging, but still a fair bit of current stuff. One place had a bunch of super cheap MoFi releases, another had some Euro bootlegs. It's right by my place, so I'll be walking over. Say hey if you're gonna be there.

Anybody going to ChirpFair next Saturday? Last year was heavy on the dusty crate digging, but still a fair bit of current stuff. One place had a bunch of super cheap MoFi releases, another had some Euro bootlegs. It's right by my place, so I'll be walking over. Say hey if you're gonna be there.

Will be hitting after work saturday hopefully. Know some old neighbors that always set up a table. Wish it was two days again but oh well.

are we doing a revolution/reckless milwaukee meetup for RSD this year?

I'm in if I wouldn't be in Hawaii, but that's simply not the case.

I'll be coming up to Chicago tomorrow for the white sox/red sox game. Going to be eating lunch at kuma's during the day. What are the closest record stores to kuma's?

Closest one to Kuma's is probably Logan Hardware (decent place), corner of Fullerton and Maplewood. If you're going to Kuma's Too, you're really close to Dave's (eh), and the Reckless on Broadway (much nicer).