I raised the $$ for my new tv. Lets celebrate with a new Brand New-TDAGARIM raffle-$26PPD

youmightbewrong

what is this guys problem? shes selling a record for a stupidly cheap amount of money out of raffle. i dont care if she makes the requirement to have blonde hair or to be missing an appendage. its her record she will raffle it how she sees fit haha.

And I'm allowed to ask why she would make that requirement. I don't have a problem at all, far from it. 

I'd just like to point out that not once did I say that what she was doing was shitty or that the price wasn't more than reasonable. Just that I didn't agree with putting a post quota on the raffle. I don't like the idea of anyone thinking they are better or more deserving than anyone else because they have over 200 posts on an internet forum. 

I am just happy to get a chance at this album. Win or loose I tried. I would love to get this album and I would doubt it never gets repressed again so never intended to spend ebay prices. Pretty gracious of you do things like this considering the value. In the end listening and enjoying the record count a lot more than the need to collect specific variants for over 200 each. 

I've posted 3 images tops during my entire time on these boards

and this is only the 2nd raffle I've entered in?

I want to know why you care about my posts so much, somethin' you wanna tell me?  :wub:

(okay but Im not going to post/respond to anything anymore after this cause I don't want to continuously clog this thread with pointless content)

I have been told otherwise, I think you have some hope, though you might have to be patient :)

It just seems unlikely they would not. It would be an easy cash cow if nothing else. At least when the album turns 10. I honestly am pretty patient that is why I am not jumping on every fool on ebay selling it for over 200 dollars but do plan to get the album one day. Triple Crown would be missing a golden opportunity if they did not repress it again. It does not have to be the next Tell All Your Friends but I can guarantee they could sell a new pressing over 1000-2000 easily.

Trevorxrampage and ronniegwilliams should have an avatar fight.

Hey now, don't pull me into this web of hatred and angst.

Trevor, it's her thread, her raffle, and more importantly, her record. Let her do with it as she pleases. If you don't agree with her terms, I really doubt that she is going to change said terms based upon your negative feedback. At this point, just be irritated from your side of the computer screen and allow everybody else to enjoy the remainder of the thread. These tend to be a lot of fun and you're really taking that fun away from the very board members in which you are trying to defend here.