PO: Off With Their Heads - Home LP

Not to hijack this thread, but really? I have been considering throwing a cd in the first pressing of our upcoming LPs. I was wondering if people would be into it or not.

Yes. I think the download code deal is useless

I can find it for free anyways. The cd is much better quality and I would prefer to listen to that in my car than my ipod through an aux cable. It never sounds right

Guest union706

Not to hijack this thread, but really? I have been considering throwing a cd in the first pressing of our upcoming LPs. I was wondering if people would be into it or not.

No! Download is totally fine! CD´s are useless....both from a collecting and environment point of view!

Guest union706

Fact is: CD´s are going down, downloads and vinyl going up in sales. I think vinyl and download is the perfect combination: one for the heart one for the daily use!

Fat did it for a while, and I really enjoyed it. Their current system of e-mailing time-sensitive downloads is a nightmare for me, though!