Tenacious D 12th Anniversary Self Titled 2LP Repress

throck

Me: I purchased Tenacious D's self-titled album, but when I redeemed my download code, it was for Rize of the Fenix. Can I please get the correct download code? Thanks!

Them: Hi,

Please get back to us with the code you've received, so that we can assist you better with this.

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct
C4GV

Matt

Me: The download code is WYFHHL8RB6MWR6G.

Them: Hi Alex,

I checked your order and the Album that was purchased is the Rize of the Fenix. Unfortunately, we cannot change or give you another code for a different album since codes are produced once orders are placed. The only way you can get a code for the Tenacious D album is by placing another order. Please let us know if you want to cancel your order.

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct
C3Z5

Christopher

Me: I didn't purchase through you, I purchased through Amazon. I can take a picture of my 12th anniversary Tenacious D self-titled album along with the complete lack of Rize of the Fenix, because I never purchased that album, because I didn't like it. I can also take a picture of my download code, which is the same one that I sent to you, that has a picture of the Self-Titled album art on it. It was clearly meant to be a download for the Self-Titled.

I checked the code that you gave me and I verified that its a valid code for Rize of the Fenix but not for the self titled album, Tenacious D. You may want to double check the album list on the webiste to make sure you're getting the correct code. Please visit this link: 

www.myplaydirect.com/tenacious-d/items/album

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct
C3Z5

Christopher

Me: 

It's almost like you don't read my message at all. I'm going to attach my Amazon invoice to show you I purchased this record rather than having you insult my intelligence by TELLING me what I bought.

OH! It's a download code for Rize of the Fenix? NO WAY!!! I never would have guessed! But GUESS WHAT? I bought THE SELF-TITLED ALBUM. I know which songs are on which album. "Rize of the Fenix" is on the album "Rize of the Fenix." That makes sense, right? So it also makes sense that "Karate" and "Friendship" are songs on the self-titled album, which is THE ONE THAT I BOUGHT.

What's the point of me buying this on vinyl partially for the special unreleased downloadable tracks when I can't get them? Tell me.

I dare you to tell me I bought the wrong album again. I dare you to tell me that the download code is for Rize of the Fenix. But know that the download code is SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE SELF-TITLED. YOU are the ones who fucked up, not ME.

Then they bumped my email up to their supervisor for further review. But I haven't heard back from them since. (I lost a couple of emails in the middle.) Maybe I was a little rash. Fuck 'em.

Me: I purchased Tenacious D's self-titled album, but when I redeemed my download code, it was for Rize of the Fenix. Can I please get the correct download code? Thanks!

Them: Hi,

Please get back to us with the code you've received, so that we can assist you better with this.

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct

C4GV

Matt

Me: The download code is WYFHHL8RB6MWR6G.

I checked your order and the Album that was purchased is the Rize of the Fenix. Unfortunately, we cannot change or give you another code for a different album since codes are produced once orders are placed. The only way you can get a code for the Tenacious D album is by placing another order. Please let us know if you want to cancel your order.

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct

C3Z5

Christopher

Me: I didn't purchase through you, I purchased through Amazon. I can take a picture of my 12th anniversary Tenacious D self-titled album along with the complete lack of Rize of the Fenix, because I never purchased that album, because I didn't like it. I can also take a picture of my download code, which is the same one that I sent to you, that has a picture of the Self-Titled album art on it. It was clearly meant to be a download for the Self-Titled.

I checked the code that you gave me and I verified that its a valid code for Rize of the Fenix but not for the self titled album, Tenacious D. You may want to double check the album list on the webiste to make sure you're getting the correct code. Please visit this link: 

www.myplaydirect.com/tenacious-d/items/album

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct

C3Z5

Christopher

Me: 

It's almost like you don't read my message at all. I'm going to attach my Amazon invoice to show you I purchased this record rather than having you insult my intelligence by TELLING me what I bought.

OH! It's a download code for Rize of the Fenix? NO WAY!!! I never would have guessed! But GUESS WHAT? I bought THE SELF-TITLED ALBUM. I know which songs are on which album. "Rize of the Fenix" is on the album "Rize of the Fenix." That makes sense, right? So it also makes sense that "Karate" and "Friendship" are songs on the self-titled album, which is THE ONE THAT I BOUGHT.

What's the point of me buying this on vinyl partially for the special unreleased downloadable tracks when I can't get them? Tell me.

I dare you to tell me I bought the wrong album again. I dare you to tell me that the download code is for Rize of the Fenix. But know that the download code is SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE SELF-TITLED. YOU are the ones who fucked up, not ME.

Then they bumped my email up to their supervisor for further review. But I haven't heard back from them since. (I lost a couple of emails in the middle.) Maybe I was a little rash. Fuck 'em.

nah man, id be pissed too. the point of customer service is to fix your problems, not half read shit and treat you like you don't matter. Ive lost my shit on the phone many times with terrible customer service people. its one thing if there is nothing they can do, which happens sometimes, but its a fucking download code, that problem should have been solved in one email. fuck those guys. 

Hey, I found this forum because you were having the same problem I was having with wrong albums downloads and no Pat Riley. Great news everyone, they just sent me an updated code with Pat Riley in tact. Here is the email..

"Thank you for your patience. I have good news for you. We had this looked at and we apologize as it was actually an error on our end.

I have a new code for you which should include the bonus track "Pat Riley" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may redeem it from the same link as before:  http://www.myplaydirect.com/tenacious-d/redeem_short_pin

Again, thank you for your patience and enjoy your downloads

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct"
CJF2

Hey, I found this forum because you were having the same problem I was having with wrong albums downloads and no Pat Riley. Great news everyone, they just sent me an updated code with Pat Riley in tact. Here is the email..

Finally! Thanks for sharing the news. Now to track down a copy of the LP and pay $25 for a bonus track lol

Long live the D!

"Thank you for your patience. I have good news for you. We had this looked at and we apologize as it was actually an error on our end.

I have a new code for you which should include the bonus track "Pat Riley" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may redeem it from the same link as before:  http://www.myplaydirect.com/tenacious-d/redeem_short_pin

Again, thank you for your patience and enjoy your downloads

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct"

CJF2

Does this mean we all need a new code to get the bonus track? Haven't tried to redeem mine yet.

You guys realized this is a bigger issue than just a few people getting wrong codes, right? Out of the hundreds/thousands pressed, none of the codes contain this track. The label basically has yet to release it. Apparently now they are "looking into it" so EVERYONE (not just people on VC) is just playing the waiting game. As soon as one person gets this track, everyone will have this track