Underoath Farewell Tour (w/As Cities Burn, mewithoutYou, letlive)

The original poster figured since a thread was made for the Alexisonfire farewell tour that it would be ok to do the same for this tour. At least it is somewhat vinyl related regarding this limited 7".

yeah, that thread didn't make sense either. People know the "everything else" board exists, right? it's not that confusing. 

yeah, that thread didn't make sense either. People know the "everything else" board exists, right? it's not that confusing.

I'll be at the last show at Janus Landing. I'm flying in from LA for it, I figured its worth it since its their last one and it's basically in their home town and mewithoutYou AND As Cities Burn will be there and it will for sure be something I would kick myself if I missed, but I'm spending a helluva lot of money to go. I definitely want one of the prints they are doing, I'm just nervous that they will sell out before I get to the merch booth. Everyone is going to bum rush the booth to get their hands on one I assume.

Anyway, we should do a VC meet up if anyone is interested.

I'll be at the last show at Janus Landing. I'm flying in from LA for it, I figured its worth it since its their last one and it's basically in their home town and mewithoutYou AND As Cities Burn will be there and it will for sure be something I would kick myself if I missed, but I'm spending a helluva lot of money to go. I definitely want one of the prints they are doing, I'm just nervous that they will sell out before I get to the merch booth. Everyone is going to bum rush the booth to get their hands on one I assume. Anyway, we should do a VC meet up if anyone is interested.

I'm down for a VC meet up