Underoath Farewell Tour (w/As Cities Burn, mewithoutYou, letlive)

I guess acb has no vinyl on tour...such a bummer.

Yeah man, just saw them in Houston last night and the Merch dude kinda laughed in my face when i asked him about them. I shoulda known better to check back here about the UØ 7 inch, i was so focused on ACB SILYAYD . But to anyone going that got the VIP ticket bundle thing, expect to wait in the worst merch line in the history of the world to pick your shit up. Took us over an hour and a half to get our shit, nearly missed ACBs opening song. But moving on, i have a UØ 7 inch that i would be willing to trade for, I'm not looking to get any more than face value for it in cost. But I'm looking to get TREOS "The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi", if anyone is interested in working something out hit me up. I don't really have very many other wants that are in my reasonable price range, but ill probably make a FT topic for it shortly.

Here's my question, I haven't been to a show for a long time but even when I used to go, I didn't usually pick up merch and if I did I got it at the end. I really want to pick up one of the tour prints tomorrow night at their last show and I also have to pick up my 7" and preorder poster. What do you usually do with the stuff you buy during at a show? I was thinking of picking up a tube for the print and poster but I just want to make sure nothing gets damaged.

Here's my question, I haven't been to a show for a long time but even when I used to go, I didn't usually pick up merch and if I did I got it at the end. I really want to pick up one of the tour prints tomorrow night at their last show and I also have to pick up my 7" and preorder poster. What do you usually do with the stuff you buy during at a show? I was thinking of picking up a tube for the print and poster but I just want to make sure nothing gets damaged.

I usually wait until after the show is ended to get merch because I know buying stuff before will yeild regrettable results.

I was one of the last people in line to buy merch and there were still a ton of tour prints left. So I'd say wait until after the show. I will have to wait longer in line, but at least you won't risk damaging your merch.

I take a backpack usually or wait until after the show also.

Usually that's the case, but underoath was leaving early after the show in houston, they had signs everywhere saying if you wanted uo merch, you had to buy them before the start of their set. As with thrice55 it took me about 45 minutes just to get my vip package.

Only thing with waiting till after the show is over for merch is that UØ's merch booth closes as soon as they start their set.. Fucking lame..

That's odd. Maybe it varies from place to place? In NYC I was going to get my VIP bundle before the encore started but then decided to go back and enjoy the encore in the crowd and pick up my stuff after. Seemed like the UØ merch table was open the entire set, or at least once the encore break came. I was able to walk right up to the table and get my stuff within a matter of minutes after the encore. Maybe I was just lucky...or sweaty enough to deter people from coming near me.

My plane is about to take off for Orlando, I can't wait for tomorrow night! I can't believe this is going to be their last performance ever.

On a side note, if any of you are going to the show, PM me and we should meet up. I am going to head over to a place called the kitchen before the show starts. Word is their customers get VIP entrance to the venue, meaning no waiting in the terribly long line that is sure to be out front.

My plane is about to take off for Orlando, I can't wait for tomorrow night! I can't believe this is going to be their last performance ever. On a side note, if any of you are going to the show, PM me and we should meet up. I am going to head over to a place called the kitchen before the show starts. Word is their customers get VIP entrance to the venue, meaning no waiting in the terribly long line that is sure to be out front.

I will be there tonight, and from what I have been hearing we are in for some huge surprises.

And the Kitchen is a cool place, a radio host in the Tampa Bay area named "Spice" owns it.

Indid the whole eat at the restaurant next door thing and avoided the entire line cometely, I was one of the first people in and went straight to the merch table and got my stuff with a five minute wait. My god that was amazing. I can't wait for the show to start!