Kevin Devine LP7 & LP8 Kickstarter

I got to meet him and Andy at SXSW last year. I blew it. All I could say was "I love you" and it was prettttty awkward. Kevin does that to me, though.

I met him when he played my ex's college, and all I could muster was "Great job!".  That was one of my favorite shows because he came out on stage and told everyone to sit on the ground so everyone could see better.  He also sang "You Are My Sunshine" to a baby.

I just got charged for this today. Not too thrilled, because I assumed it came out when I first ordered. Just sucks when $75 goes away unexpectedly

this was the first project i contributed to and it makes sense because if a project doesn't reach the goal it isn't backed.  doesn't make sense on their part to withdrawal money from your account and then refund if need be at the deadline.

Is Kickstarter like Indiegogo, where if they don't meet their goal all the money gets refunded? If that's the case it makes sense even if he actually surpassed it within a day. Still, that does suck.

This is, indeed, the case. So glad he got funded so graciously. Excited for these releases and the tour. The e-mail today was such a pleasant surprise. Seriously, such a great dude. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...