Dikembe - Chicago Bowls 7" (PO Soon)

yeah I love the new State Lines LP too.  gonna be a good day tomorrow.   

seriously you guys, these remasters sound great - you won't even miss the Freaks and Geeks stuff

I'm still confused about the Freaks and Geeks thing. It's A Trap pressed the Old Gray EP with the Freaks and Geeks intro to the last track on that. I doubt a label that's smaller than Tiny Engines would be able to pay for the rights to that or would even want to bother going through the hassle of getting the rights. Do you think they just did it thinking that no one would know or bother to do anything about it?

I'm still confused about the Freaks and Geeks thing. It's A Trap pressed the Old Gray EP with the Freaks and Geeks intro to the last track on that. I doubt a label that's smaller than Tiny Engines would be able to pay for the rights to that or would even want to bother going through the hassle of getting the rights. Do you think they just did it thinking that no one would know or bother to do anything about it?

I think this question was answered earlier in the thread by Chuck about why they didn't get the rights/didn't do it.  I can't remember off the top of my head.

I think this question was answered earlier in the thread by Chuck about why they didn't get the rights/didn't do it.  I can't remember off the top of my head.

Yeah, I remember reading that. I know it was explained. I'm just confused as to why It's A Trap was able to press it with the Freaks and Geeks intro to a song and Tiny Engines isn't able to with this. Like is It's A Trap just ignoring copyright laws and hoping no one notices? haha I guess I just wish Tiny Engines took the same risk if it wasn't going to end up being a big deal and causing a lawsuit. In the end it's not a big deal obviously.