Dikembe - Chicago Bowls 7" (PO Soon)

glad to see it wasn't my phone that killed me here.  i was at work battling a lack of service in my classroom, got a starburst + broad shoulders bundle in my cart, then waited for an hour or so.  never connected to paypal, and my phone dropped 50% in battery.  went back to the TE site, and lost the bundle.  BUMMER.  i think i ended up with the second color.

the sunburst won't sound better, right? starburst?  which explosive gaseous mix is this?

Ok, a few of you seem to be having a tough day due to this PO. I made this for you to help feel better:

3u6c2l.jpg

The morning show on one of the radio stations I work for talked to this guy. He was not happy and hung up on them, he didn't find being a dope and giving a carnival all of his money very funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Does the vinyl come with a digital download?

In the old store, after you paid an instant download menu came up for relatively all of their releases.  Don't know how they plan to cater to instant downloads or multiple variant options using the No Idea store.  I'd say if you want the instant digital download and to choose your variant just shop directly through the TE store still.

• 3 weeks later...