Dikembe - Chicago Bowls 7" (PO Soon)

I just got a green and red one.  I just happened to wake up now.  I thought I'd miss it for sure.  Did they just go up or something?

Also grabbed LBL's new LP.  $34 shipped to canada for two 7"s and a 12" is unbeatable.

Nice timing.  Yeah, they just went up.  I went ahead and grabbed a green considering I landed a starburst the last time around.  I also grabbed a copy of the new LBL LP.  I'm really enjoying the tracks they've released so far and 20% off is a steal.

I just got a green and red one.  I just happened to wake up now.  I thought I'd miss it for sure.  Did they just go up or something?

Also grabbed LBL's new LP.  $34 shipped to canada for two 7"s and a 12" is unbeatable.

LIterally just went live. Glad you got the copies you wanted!

I got a green (seems the most appropriate color) and the Dikembe/Wavelets package.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290934765579?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Looks like some people missed the "we have extras" memo.  God dammit that price is high and theres still 45 minutes left on it.  People are crazy.

Also, could anyone possibly grab me a copy of the starburst tomorrow?  If not that than the green.  I live in Canada and it's a long weekend because of Canada day so there is no way I'll be up early tomorrow hahah.  I would really appreciate it and obviously reimburse all costs.

looks like you can only get 1 of the burst. just tried to get an extra for you. also, looks like youre online so grab your own! haha 

edit - looks like you did. sweet.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...